**Nana's Special Craving - Split-Personality Lady** (TAKEN)

Started by Nana, September 12, 2010, 10:09:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nana

I felt the need to separate this story from my main craving thread because I have higher expectation from this. I can't decide whether to write this as a story on my own, or to involve another male or two for this play. After much consideration, I decided to take up 1 male writer for this plot and would love to discuss in depth about the story.

I would need someone who can write long story instead of just sex scenes. There will be a lot of non-adult scene in this story and lots of mind game. Literacy is very important. Please check my O/Os before responding if you are interested.

This is just a bit of introduction of this play that I have in mind.

Queenie (23) has been the perfect worker, the role model for everyone and the filial daughter at home. The angelic woman. She had a boyfriend of 3 years and they are engaged recently with plans to get married in 2 years time. Little does she knows that she actually has a split personality. The devil side of her.

Her angel self is not aware of the devil side of her as she couldn't remember anything when her personality suddenly switched. She had always thought that she had very bad memory because at times, she just couldn't remember where she was and what had she done. However, the devil side of her is perfectly aware of the things that happened to the angel her.

Her personality for the angel self is a sweet and demure lady who worked hard for her family. She is soft spoken and always properly dressed. She is loyal to her long term boyfriend and always believe that sex is to be happened only after marriage. She allowed him to touch her and everything but not sex. She want him to wait till the night of their wedding.

Little does she knows that she is actually no longer a virgin. The devilish her is a sexy and slutty women who visited clubs to pick up guys for one night stand or just a quickie. She flirt outrageously with men at the clubs often teasing and luring them to have sex with her in public places like on the couch in the clubs, dark alley behind the clubs, cars, anywhere she could find.

Although her boyfriend craved to have her, he respect her wish to only have sex after their wedding until one night, his friend brought him to a club and told him that there is a hot lady who is always available to any guys and his friend had actually tried her and praised her for her fantastic skills in bed. When he arrived, he saw that the woman is none others than his girlfriend! She is actually making out with another guy on the dance floor.

He decided not to confront her until the next day. However, the angelic side of her remember nothing that happened the night before. He knew she is lying but she actually didn't lied because she really doesn't remember what happened. He decided to caught her in the act the same night but when he approached her at the club later that night, the things that he learned is not what he can accept. Will he sleep with her devilish self but lie to the angelic side of her that she is still a virgin and untouched by him?

Note: I need the guy who is playing the boyfriend to be able to play those random guys that she hooked up to in the clubs too.

The Angel

The Devil

ONS & OFFS             IDEAS