Guess something about the next Person.

Started by Bubbles, September 11, 2010, 04:43:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stone

If by like you mean, don't notice the difference, sure!

The next person is aghast that someone can't tell the difference!
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

SashaChan

No because I can either.

The next person has a grand bit of body art?  :P

Anesa

I have no tats (if that is what ya meant!) ;P

Next person wishes they had a different first name...

Stone

No way!

The next person wishes they had a different car.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Anesa

No way!  I love my car!  ;P

Next person gives excellent foot massages/rubs...

Stone

When so inclined.

The next person could use one of those right now.

Anesa

Is that an offer, Thumb Master?  XD  (Actually, yes I could... )

Next person enjoys a good shoulder/neck rub down...

Stone

Is that an offer, tatas girl?  XD

The next person thought that was deflecting a question with a question.

Anesa

Huh?  lol

Next person is smarter than the average bear!

Stone

Who isn't!

The next person is about as nice as dolphins.

Anesa

Yes....(and just as cute!!)  ;P

Next person has sock lint between their toes....

Stone

No way!

The next person is a stickler for cleanliness.

Anesa

*Ding! Ding! Ding!*  Yes folks!  We have a WINNER!

Yep, I'm a "clean freak"!  *Moves his feet off the end table!* I just dusted that....

Next person is more of a "slob"..  :(

Jeffrey

Nope...clean freak

The next person thinks I'm cute

O's and O's / A's and A's / Current Stories / Story Ideas / Posting Updates
Currently my post response time is ridiculously slow and I'm just lucky I have partners who are so understanding

Anesa

Well, of course, silly!  ;P

Next person enjoys listening to music as they drift off to sleep....

Jeffrey

maybe...soft music

The next person thinks I'm cute (worked well the first time!)
Currently my post response time is ridiculously slow and I'm just lucky I have partners who are so understanding

Stone

Dude, stay in your hot corner. The cute ones need their cute corner.  O:)

The next person thinks that is a strange compliment.

Jeffrey

Oh, yeah..that was strange...

the next person is going to steal all the tootsie rolls out of the bowl before the trick or treaters get there

Jacqueline

No, I'm a good girl.

The next person can't resist the temptation of... chocolate.

Belle33

I've had enough chocolate for a while. 

The next person is a vegetarian

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Jeffrey

Yeah...no...

the next person likes rainy days

Izzie Aditi

Yepp, only if I can stay inside though.
The next person likes summer better than winter.
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Jacqueline

So true!

The next person used a white sheet as halloween costume.

Belle33

I don't think I ever did.

The next person has been procrastinating about something. 

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Anesa

Yep...but let's talk about it tomorrow... ;P

The next person has really long fingers...