Werewolves Need - NC/EX

Started by lovelygirl, September 10, 2010, 09:12:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lovelygirl

Looking for one or two more wolves if anyone wants to jump in. It's an easy story to hop into.
Slowly getting back to posting

Ons &Offs
A &A's updated 3/27/16 UPDATE Very Important!

CurvyKitten

If your still taking werewolfs I'd like to take part.

Name:Aden Conners
Human or werewolf: werewolf
Sexual desires/kinks/wants: a true dominate yet oddly caring mate, bondage, teasing, and a bit more.
Sexual dislikes:death, just plain beating someone,  rough sex yes...beating the hell out me no, 

Short background:Aden may be the youngest of the pack so far, but she doesn't show it the way she holds herself amongst what she calls the normals. The only people having ever truly seen what she is really like are the ones in her pack. The wild and uninhabited wolf with in hidden from anyone else. She was found alone and confused after killing a hunter that went after her shortly after she changed. The wolf that bite her still unknown to her. She moves with the grace of a dancer, and music is something that is always with her. Even in her wolf form her howls could serenade the night all around them. Her dream to be an artist was taken or so she thinks. But in gaining her pack and family she's actually happier then she could ever hope. This being her first mating season she was still a virgin. 

lovelygirl

Wow! Georgeous! Please feel free to hop on in. Link in this thread. Should be easy to jump in.

Ons &Offs

CurvyKitten

Thank you, I'll read up...any way in certain you want me to hop in? Explain why she hasn't been present as of yet.

CurvyKitten

May I add, that this is her first mating cycle and she is still a virgin.

Vergil1989

That works for me lol.  I welcome you to the game CurvyKitten.  I'm heading out guys, take care.
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

lovelygirl

I love that she's a virgin. Perhaps she comes forth because she gets the scent of the others? It is a big forest after all. Perhaps she had to travel to get there. I trust you'll come up with something!

Ons &Offs

CurvyKitten

is the pack already formed or did I miss read that?

lovelygirl

Well there is a pack of 2 with vergils character being independent

Ons &Offs

CurvyKitten

Ahh ok, hmm I had imagined her being part of a pack if that is all right. I could say she joins afterward if that's easier.

lovelygirl

Sure that's fine, I think everyone has headed off to bed now, lol

Ons &Offs

CurvyKitten

I saw that..pouts I guess I will have to wait till later.

lovelygirl

Ons &Offs

Kate

hon initially there was a structure to the weres but its sort of at the moment needs to get back to one...

We are in the process of sorting out pack dynamics as we speak its a good time for your character to come !

Welcome (btw i linked you the character thread) - just add her when you want to.

Btw adore your character !

CurvyKitten

Posted character, as well as adjusted my posts for the single wolf aspect. And thank you I'm glad you like her I do try.