Mirror, Mirror/ Need a male to torment[CLOSED IDEA]

Started by CrimsonLotus, September 09, 2010, 07:42:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrimsonLotus

Want to try a little creative mean streak.

The idea is simple, I would need a willing victim to play a man either married or in a long term relation with a steady job. Sounds like a classified, right? No, it's not. I need someone who can play out the modern stresses of a steady but going no where job, a pain in the bottom other half he's just been too scared of to leave and a curiousity of the supernatural. What I'd like to play out is, our working man gets so fed up with his life he decides to blindly summon something unnatural to take care of everything going wrong. Of course this being comes to him in the form of what he desires most in a woman, at first the only one who will be able to see or hear her is him. But the more he summons her, the stronger she gets and starts taking on a life of her own and will end up turning his life upside down.

By the title of my post, the way he summons her is through mirrors. He'll be able to do so after the first ritual is performed. Whether she's a demon or something else won't be made very clear. She could be just his over active imagination gone wild or he could turn out crazy. Either way I thought it might be a fun idea to try.