You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 24, 2016, 06:43:05 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: M/F request- long term role play  (Read 276 times)

Offline CreativeChaosTopic starter

M/F request- long term role play
« on: September 08, 2010, 11:24:57 AM »

So, I haven't ever role played here yet but I have been role playing for a really long time.  I was contemplating sticking around the site and finding a role play partner or two.  So, this will be my one and only attempt at trying to engage in any activity here.  I prefer to role play heterosexual scenes only and my posts are typically lengthier, that being said: I don't really have a tolerance for one liners or even one paragraph posts for that matter.  I love a story that is flooded with detail.  My creativity is unharnessed so I can role play anything that does not go against my limits, which are: scat, age-play/incest and furry/neko creatures.  I have samples of my role play to offer if you're curious. I don't post pictures of who I think my character should like because I think YOU, the player, should be entitled to let your own imagination run wild.

I have a few plots that I can offer or would be willing to dive into one of your own.  I will only play on forum and guarantee at the very least, one post per day. I'm dedicated and committed to any role play I engage in and see it through. If you're interested, send me a message.

Thanks, CC
« Last Edit: September 08, 2010, 11:26:28 AM by CreativeChaos »