You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 07, 2016, 08:29:29 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: My Sweet Joy (F/F)  (Read 468 times)

Offline ChrystalTopic starter

My Sweet Joy (F/F)
« on: September 07, 2010, 04:57:55 PM »
My Sweet Joy - Based on the song "Never Forget You" by The Noisettes.

This song always made me nostalgic, wondering what it was about. Sung by a woman, it was clearly talking about a woman.

My imagination filled in the blanks.

Two women meet in college and have a brief love affair, before going their separate ways. They find each other at random, years later, and meet up.... One being a little late, of course. Then they catch up with each other's news, and decide to resume their love affair, on the sly. One or both characters are unhappily married.

This is a vanilla rp... I'm putting this one "up for adoption" because I'm feeling the need for a little romance.

Offline confusedbilliam

Re: My Sweet Joy (F/F)
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2010, 08:26:46 PM »
Any chance I could take you up on this one?

Offline Decrepitdan

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2010, 10:38:02 PM »
If this story isn't taken, i'd be interested.

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2010, 12:35:31 PM »
Such a lot of interest. Two PMs and two posts!

@ Decrepitdan, sorry hun, but if it comes to a choice between a male player and a female player, I'll take the female player every time. It's nothing personal, it's just women do tend to play better female characters!

@ Billiam, I need to see what the two people who PMed me say. One might simply disappear, but the other... well Amazon is my Mistress. And what Mistress wants, Mistress gets...! Of course she might be generous and say I can play with someone else... but I'm not betting on it!

Offline Le Immortelle

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2010, 04:44:07 PM »
Well Chrystal maybe domme to some but she is my personal little subbie, and she does what I order her...so I shall lay my claim on this RP. ;)

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2010, 04:49:04 PM »
*looks suitably chastened* Yes Mistress... :-[