(Sorry, I couldn't resist)

This is pretty badass.

Wolfy

La li lu le lo
La li lu le lo
La li lu le lo

o-o

Scribbles

Awww, that's both bizarre and cute at the same time!
AA and OO
Current Games: Stretched Thin, Very Little Time

Spice

Wow! Just a little creepy ... and fascinating.

Synecdoche17

I want one to play with!  ;D
A book, a woman, and a flask of wine: /The three make heaven for me; it may be thine / Is some sour place of singing cold and bare — / But then, I never said thy heaven was mine.

Ons & Offs, Stories in Progress, and Story Ideas
Absences and Apologies

Oniya

I loved the bit where it was 'looking' around.  I half expected it to have a little shutter 'blink'.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Host of Seraphim

Kinda reminds me of Big Dog.

Boston Dynamics Big Dog (new video March 2008)

Creepy and cute at the same time!
Tentatively trying to get back into RPing...

:: O/O :: A/A (updated 3/2 -- please read) ::

Oniya

You, too, can have your very own AT-AT!
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

dominomask

Now they need to make one that can swallow a poodle....