You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 07:14:20 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Final Fantasy-Wizard and Party  (Read 485 times)

Offline Scoot MorningsideTopic starter

Final Fantasy-Wizard and Party
« on: September 07, 2010, 05:28:59 AM »
While playing Final Fantasy (one), I thought of a cool idea: black mage/wizard who dies frequently and gets frustrated that he always gets brought back to life only to die again.

I think this could be a fun, shorter RP. I'm looking for three other people for the party- preferably one female as warrior, theif, or white mage. Maybe monk, but I can't really imagine it. Also, other characters outside of the party would be welcome, of course.

Any ideas?

Offline pendarious

Re: Final Fantasy-Wizard and Party
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2010, 05:31:14 PM »
oooh can i be garland and Red Mage?

Offline Scoot MorningsideTopic starter

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2010, 12:26:46 AM »
Yeah! That sounds good.

My idea didn't really include Garland, but I think it would make a great ending. How do you think we should incorporate him?

Offline pendarious

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2010, 03:09:32 PM »
well garland was the ORIGIONAL final fantasy big bad so i figured that since this game seems to focus on black mages woes of dying over and over and over again only to be resurrected to suffer the same fate that eventually in this rp we could just go through different variations of the fight with garland and have him come up with comical things to say every time *shrugs*