You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 02, 2016, 02:22:16 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: 1)Gender change , 2) Romance , 3) I have no clue  (Read 372 times)

Offline JagaanTopic starter

1)Gender change , 2) Romance , 3) I have no clue
« on: September 06, 2010, 11:45:27 PM »
Well for general pairings , I wouldn't mind something along the whole mage x teacher part.

Taken ^^

The rest of my ideas are more specific , long(er) and serious ( As in the plot , would be more serious)

1) This could be set in any setting. It would involve some powerful military guy/king or noble/rich guy. The girl would be of lower position , and maybe she would not be treated well ? Or ...maybe she just wants to feel power? Somehow she would switch bodies , she would be in the male body and he would be in her body.
I don't know if she would suddenly become dominant ...but we'll see. Maybe some of the content won't be very light ? Some extreme stuff ... Its up too you. I don't want the story too purely sex based however,  as we shall develop a proper plot.

You would be writing her in his body and I vice verse. It's something new for me , but I think it makes sense cause it would be new for the guy in the rp too!

2) I also wanted a serious RP about a younger guy and an older women. ( I mean like 24-30 ? I dunno) Not that much older physically .... but she would be more mature. She might be a single mom , too. We both could write the child , if that works. It would start of , them meeting and it would go form there. I don't want it to be , they meet , find each other attractive and fall in love. No ....a good amount of drama is needed ..real life is never simple!

3) So there's this female general and strategist , who using her super brain manages to conquer a Kingdom , outsmarting the older , stronger (physically) and prideful Prince/king. Everyone's taken prisoner. Maybe her side controls everything ... and she kind off experiments with his kingdom (and him!) , in terms of politics , ruling , trying to make him feel submissive.

If you do want to start one of these , please reply here or in pm! Also ... if we start an rp , and I post  you're welcome to come up with your own ideas and do whatever you want ... please ... please just don't "respond" to my post !

Hmmmm I think ... that's it.

People have sent me some pm's about some of the idea's but I'm gonna keep the stories open until the Rp actually "Starts"
« Last Edit: September 08, 2010, 05:26:30 PM by Jagaan »

Re: 1)Gender change , 2) Romance , 3) I have no clue
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2010, 03:10:03 PM »
** fixed my beautiful mistakes , ^^

Re: 1)Gender change , 2) Romance , 3) I have no clue
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2010, 05:27:49 PM »
**updated**