You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 06:29:05 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: My pursuit for rp partners. looking for all kinds!  (Read 333 times)

Offline Our PursuitTopic starter

My pursuit for rp partners. looking for all kinds!
« on: September 06, 2010, 09:43:14 PM »
Hi! I am still not sure how to go at this but I will do my best to do it right (Im new if you didnt notice..)

I have several plots but I do not want to post them and people not message me, I'd rather leave you wondering and end up pm-ing me. ^-^  i will just post a few of the pairings I want to discuss on trying and developing a plot threw. 

Oh one last thing! I do hetero and gay rps so these can apply to all.

maid X owner of the house

middle aged teacher X student

werewolf x human

demon x investigator

mage x demon

neko x werewolf

neko x vampire

there are more and like i said I want to discuss on building a plot around them so please do not hesitate on sending me a pm about any questions!!

Offline Aethian

Re: My pursuit for rp partners. looking for all kinds!
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2010, 10:10:21 PM »
Hello, I'm interested in a couple of yours, werewolf X human and maid X owner of the house.

Offline frozenintime

Re: My pursuit for rp partners. looking for all kinds!
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2010, 10:12:22 PM »
Hi pursuit, I am also new on her and would like to inquire about some of your 1x1s, I would be interested in maid or even a mage depending on the plot. Let me know. *winks and leaves*