The Demon Realm [nc-exotic] (Looking for a lady) [Closed]

Started by Blank, September 06, 2010, 05:17:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blank

Name: The Demon Realm [nc-exotic]
Scenario: A man who has drank the Elixir of Life from the taboo Philosopher's Stone he crafted, he was sentenced to death.  Despite their attempts at executing the man he simply would not die.  Eternal exile was the only means to punish and dispose of the man. Tapping on the arcane resources of the kingdom, they managed to banished the undesirable alchemist to the demon realm.  Dumped into this alien land with few resources, he is forced to find a new way of living.  In trying to create a life for himself he encounters strange be enticing creatures along the way.
Setting: Fantasy.  A hellish like realm (at least to a mortal's perspective) where other planar beings live.  It turns out it isn't really a place for suffering, just a significantly more aggressive lifestyle than in the normal world.
Requirements: I'm rather flexible in how this can go.  Last time I tried this, the other player picked several people to play, though you are welcome to play just one if that suits your style.  I left it open so that we can go down whatever avenue in the story we want.  I think with this story, I'm a little more interested in developing a relationship between the characters as an important part.  Sex and high adventure are also highly acceptable components.
Other info
The alchemist
Pick one or more individuals from below you'd be interested in playing.
Youko
Elf
Inari
Succubus
Dullahan
Mummy
Dark Elf 1 Dark Elf 2
Kitsune
Vampire
Fellow Prisoner 1 Fellow Prisoner 2

Send a PM to me if you are interested (I'll notice a lot faster that way).

Edit: Someone snatched this up for now.  Sorry!