You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

April 27, 2017, 08:09:25 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Exalted 2nd edition, Solars?  (Read 713 times)

Offline MuseTopic starter

• Bibliopheliac -- Luna's Arcangel -- PiP's Sidhe Lord -- Karasu's Heartthrob -- Tyloka's Dragon -- Mistress Voluptuouss's Hand Bra -- Making Allanger Welcome at her Destination -- Blessed by Aeval
  • Knight
  • Carnite
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 7
Exalted 2nd edition, Solars?
« on: December 18, 2006, 10:25:11 AM »
I seem to be getting back into the mood to play exalted, but, for Solars, no one here or on Rpol seems to have any new games going.  Anyone intrested in running one? 

Offline Ignaddio

Re: Exalted 2nd edition, Solars?
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2006, 08:43:52 PM »
I'd be interested in playing said Exalted game, but I would not feel comfortable running one, chiefly due to my inexperience.

• Bibliopheliac -- Luna's Arcangel -- PiP's Sidhe Lord -- Karasu's Heartthrob -- Tyloka's Dragon -- Mistress Voluptuouss's Hand Bra -- Making Allanger Welcome at her Destination -- Blessed by Aeval
  • Knight
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2006, 10:32:21 AM »
hmmmm... 

I'd rather play, but if I were to try runnnig again, what would people like to see? 

Offline Jefepato

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2006, 10:41:05 AM »
hmmmm... 

I'd rather play, but if I were to try runnnig again, what would people like to see? 

I'd like to have the Kukla as a familiar.

Failing that, your standard basically-heroic game sounds good.  I have a Twilight Craft-monkey I haven't had the chance to make use of in some time...

• Knight
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2006, 10:43:02 AM »
Oh, Lord, I'd forgoten about hte Kukla.  Those were the good old days.  *Chuckles* 

Anyone else? 

• Knight
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2006, 08:30:45 AM »
Okay, then, I have a plot.  It begins in Chiaoscuro, the city of glass, where investigating something rubbing out the salt lines to let the hungry ghosts loose will lead to the discovery of a powerful Heartstone and the calling down of the Wyld Hunt upon the Solars.  This will lead to a race through the desert for the manse. 

Anyone intrested? 

• Knight
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2006, 09:23:42 AM »
Guess i'll take this to players wanted, then.