You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 07, 2016, 06:23:28 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: First Time On Her Own [M or F for Non-Consensual Human]  (Read 418 times)

Offline MoralineTopic starter

First Time On Her Own [M or F for Non-Consensual Human]
« on: September 02, 2010, 09:45:03 PM »
First Time On Her Own [M or F for Non-Consensual Human]

Grayed old stone face of this historic building in the SoHo District of NY stands in contrast to the lithe curves of the young dancers body.

Can't believe I finally made it to New York after just graduating from Montreal School for Performing Arts. In a week I get to start work as a dancer. Starry eyed and ready for the world.

The building is monolithic with no elevators and 10 floors. And I picked the 10th Floor to live on, just cause I have my own entrance to the roof. What the hell was I thinking?

Totally going to invite everyone I meet in the hallway to my place tonight for drinks so I can get to know them all...

That afternoon I'm seen posting a little flyer up above the mail boxes in the foyer.

Party! Everyone Invited!
Apartment 10-07
BYOB
"Hi, I'm your new neighbor, Mora. Come on up and say Hi tonight!"
8pm +

Leaving this open ended to feel out for interest.  This is my first RP/Play by Post here.

Feel free to PM me with questions as I'm not sure what all I should put in here. I've filled out my on/offs if you wish to look them over.  http://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=17165

Offline Kohaku Ryuu

Re: First Time On Her Own [M or F for Non-Consensual Human]
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2010, 12:00:07 AM »
Hmmm, sounds interesting. I'll be your man, If ya want.