Why Hello (Scootm and AAA111)

Started by AAA111, August 31, 2010, 12:03:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AAA111

Alexis had just turned 21 years old about a week ago. She works at the local bar in town as a bartender once a week. She is normally either working at the diner, doing work for school, or bartending. She has gorgeous beautiful blonde curly hair that goes back her shoulders. She has baby blue eyes and is about 5'2. She is very small and tiny. She and her boyfriend broke up a few months ago so she is currently single. Most of the guys that come into the bar are douchebags or jerks. All over him and just wanting to get "some". She doesn't really expect to meet anyone that could develop into something at the bar.

Tonight is the night she bartends so she sets her away "bartending til 3am..texts are welcome!" As she heads over to work around 10pm and gets all set up and the crowd comes in and she is bartending all night.

Scoot Morningside

Jeff is tall and about six four. He has a thin, athletic build. He works as a postal carrier and loves to drink before he goes to work. He's wearing a white t-shirt and blue jeans. His hair is short and looks like he should be in the navy.

He walks in alone, as usual, and sits at the bar. He smiles to the bartender, "Whiskey and coke, please"

AAA111

She smiles at him as she begins to mix his drink. When he comes in there aren't too many people yet so he is currently the only customer that she has to work about. She thinks that he is kind of cute but he is probably a player. Aren't they all" she thinks to herself. She finishes up his drink and smiles as she hands him his drink.

"here you go sir" She says as she slides the drink in front of him.

Scoot Morningside

He takes the drink and sips it immediately.

"It's good, thank you. How much do I owe you?"

He takes out his wallet, obviously not abundant in bills, but no moths flying out either. He puts a twenty on the counter.

"That should cover it. Whatever the tip is, it's for telling me how your day was."

He takes a much bigger drink this time pretty much finishing his drink. "I'll probably need another one"

AAA111

She laughs as he talks to her about the tip. "You know that is the corniest line I've heard all day. It was a good day just busy"

"It only costs $8..so take your money back" SHe says as she slides the twenty back to him.

She goes back to making him another drink.

She hands him the second drink.

"Here you go sir..How was your day?"

Scoot Morningside

He laughs. "Yeah, corny lines, I'm full of them. Don't even ask me about the corn cobb salad..." He laughs again. "Pardon me, that was dumb. You can keep the money, though, I'm sure I'll drink through it."

He leaves this drink be and watches Alexis as she does her waitressing duties, just giving her a little bit longer than a casual glance.

"You know, my day hasn't really been that bad. Just long as always. I did manage to fit in a game of basketball, though. Lost, but it was a pretty close game. What do you do for fun?"

AAA111

"Wow just wow about the corn cobb salad. That is so inventive" She smiles as she takes the money back after he insisted.

"What do I do for fun? Hmm well I hang out with friends and get hit on alot at my work but these guys. Most of them are such loser ya know the type" She smiles as she begins sarcastic.

She makes anothe drink just in case. "I'll save this for you when your ready" She smiles.

Scoot Morningside

He takes another drink and looks her up and down. "Well, you're certainly worth hitting on. No offense. But yeah, usually it seems appropriate to wait until you know someone's name at least. Which by the way, what's yours? You know, so I don't feel like such a loser."

He laughs and looks at the drink she just made. "Can you drink on the job? Because you can have that one. I always down the first one and then start sipping. Warms you up, you know?"

He looks around the bar at the other few people in the bar and turns back around smiling glad that no one else is really that demanding of her attention.

AAA111

She blushes as she looks at him and giggles. She is normally very shy and she isn't much of a drinker. "Well thank you for the nice compliment Sir. My name is Alexis by the way. It is nice to meet you" She says as she shakes his hand gently.

She laughs. "We are allowed to drink on the job but between you and me *she leans in and whispers* i'm not much of a drinker. i don't really enjoy alcohol. Just a good paying job right now"

A few other people want some drinks so she serves them but smiles at him the entire time. She smiles at him as she finishes their orders and just stands there not sure what to say to him.

Scoot Morningside

"So you're not much of a drinker? I can respect that. Shows some discipline. Even if you just don't like the taste...it still does a lot of people in."

He takes another drink and looks at her eyes and smiles.

"You know, it IS really difficult to not hit on you. I mean, a bartender, pretty girl like yourself. It's a pretty good match. Did those guys tip you well? I can go give 'em the once over if you want."

He laughs resting against the bar casually feeling quite comfortable talking to this new stranger.

AAA111

"Nope not really. It is something i'm not too involved in so to me it really isn't that big of a deal"

She smiles back at him as he looks at her.

She whispers to him. "Let's just say I wouldn't mind if a guy like you would hit on me." She likes him. He is cute and sweet and very nice. Maybe Alexis was wrong about meeting a guy in a bar. "Good tip yeah. No thanks I'm good though"

She stands leaning over the counter as they talk forgetting about the other customers.

Scoot Morningside

"A few more drinks and I might be saying more than you want to hear."

He gives a cheesy wink and downs his drink breaking his own rule.

"But I'm sure you can handle it."

He traces her body with his eyes. Not undressing her, but using a little imagination. He leans in takes a sniff of her.

"You know, you smell nice. Almost as good as this whiskey." He laughs and leans back slightly away from her but still making a more intimate distance between them.

AAA111

"Oh really now..Probably things I've heard before. But you seem different"

She smiles at him

"Yeah probably I've heard a lot of stuff from guys before. Hard to believe I know.

"Oh do I? Thanks. Must be the great scent from serving these drinks all night"

She laughs as she leans against the counter.

Scoot Morningside

He looks to both sides of the bar for a moment and looks back to Alexis. At her hair, her body, her posture.

"What do you do around here all night? I've been drinking, but you...you must get bored. How do you pass the time?"

AAA111

She laughs. "Tonight its empty but fridays and saturdays its swamped. Normally I'll watch whatever sports program they put on tv. Just whatever I guess." She shrugs.

Scoot Morningside

He finishes his drink and taps the top of his glass. "One more please."

There is a pause as he soaks in the new surroundings as well as soaks in the alcohol. "So what's your favorite sport to watch? Hopefully not baseball. I hate baseball, no cheerleaders."

He laughs. "I'm just kidding, but seriously..."

AAA111

She nods as she grabs his glass and refills it glass then gives it back to him. "Here you go"

She laughs as she looks at him. "Football. I'm a football gal. Of course you'd say that. Just another one of those sleazy guys." She says kind of teasing but kind of not at the same time.

Scoot Morningside

"Sleazy peazy! It's all sex with you, huh?" He laughs and gives her a wink.

"I'm just kidding, of course. However, the female body is a very aesthetically pleasing thing."

AAA111

"No not me. Not at all. Maybe you are the one who is all about it and of course it seems that way after that comment. The more i talk to you the more i feel like your like them all." She says to him.

Scoot Morningside

"Well, you're feelings aren't guiding you in the wrong direction on this one. The fact of the matter is, I see a beautiful woman and I want to please them. That's pretty much all there is to it."

He sits there quietly in introspection afraid he might have said too much and trying to figure a way out of it.

AAA111

She sighs in annoyance as she walks away and tends to her other customers. Clearly mad and annoyed. She talks to some of her girlfriends down at the other end of the bar.

Scoot Morningside

"Good one," he says to himself and finishes his drink. He lays down a tip and walks out.

AAA111

She goes about her night serving drinks to all of her customers but her mind always going back to him. He seemed so nice but she thought hmm i'm not looking for a one night stand but she doesn't think he is like that. At least she hopes not. She shrugs.

Scoot Morningside

He walks in hesitantly and sits at the bar trying not to catch Alexis' attention. He begins to eat some nuts that were left in a bowl beside him. He sits in the stool twisting to look at her but turning back at the slightest chance of catching her attention. He is quite a bit more drunk and hung over the bar toying with the condensation with his finger.

Scoot Morningside

He finally looks up to Alexis and motions to her "When you get a minute, Alexis, I'd like a word with you...as well as a water, please"