F seeking M - Another Day Another Tale.

Started by Lind, August 30, 2010, 03:04:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lind

Hello everyone, looking to embark on a brand new RP adventure, so lets join hands and take the plunge together.

It's twelve minutes past the hour. I was suppose to rig up your cargo and get you docked out over half and hour ago, and every minute you loose is worth at least 100 credits. Your name, even reputation, is at stake but I am still no where to be found. A radio comm link is open to my bosses, they don't have an answer for the delay, it looks like I could be in a fair amount of trouble. Finally a young girl shows her face, clad in a tight black jumpsuit, no cargo can be found. It's worth more than my life and I lost it. "I'm so sorry Captain." I manage to say, flustered, knowing I'm in obvious trouble. "I'm new here, and I loaded it up into bay 2, not 3." I've officially lost you a fortune. What will you do to little old me?

Anything goes really, tell me your On/Offs and we can work something out. PM or IM preferred but I am easy. If you have played or know about Mass Effect, think that universe, if not, space situations but can easily be converted to medieval fantasy or pirates.

Thanks You. 
"It's not what you are, it's what you want to be."

My on and off's
https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=16973

johny251

I'm game. ;)  Check out my o/o's and let me know if you're interested in talking plot- I prefer PM or Forum.

Tritton

Adventure begins in the heart and is played out in the mind… and I would like to take on this theme with you if you will allow me the pleasure. I can only post during the work day and won’t be fast, but I will be steady. 
Just leave a post for me if you are interested
I mostly will work off of a post or e- mail
Tritton