A couple of one shot requests: Incest, forced exhibitionism, and quick posts!

Started by Trieste, August 28, 2010, 02:14:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trieste

Taken from the One Shot classified post:

Name: Family Values (or maybe if someone is better at coming up with a better title...?)

Content: NC, probably.

Scenario: Looking to scratch the incest itch! Either dad or big brother notices that my character is kinda all grown up. I've been thinking that it might be someone who's been away for a bit. Dad went overseas to supervise an important contract for three years and hasn't been home. Big brother went off to the service and comes back and finds himself surprised to learn that the cute woman he's been admiring from behind is actually his little sister.

Setting: Can take place in any setting, can be exotic. The stuff I described above is modern-day but it doesn't have to be.

Requirements: This is just a quickie 'till I get back into school in a week, so I'm looking for someone willing to ping-pong posts with me several times a day.

Other info: Ask me any questions you want, feel free to PM me.

Name: All eyes on me

Content: NC, variable

Scenario: My character is very shy, and has a hard time connecting with others. Your character gets off on exhibitionism and the power of being able to blackmail my character into doing things she doesn't want to do. It could be that your character tricks mine into being a stripper; it could be that your character wants to fuck mine in public. Either way, this scenario involves forced exhibitionism through blackmail, coercion, fear, whatever it takes.

Setting: It might be decent to set this around Edwardian times, or Victorian times, when exhibitionism would be overtly shunned and covertly appreciated.

Requirements: As above, I'm looking for a quickie before school starts, so I would like someone willing and able to ping-pong posts with me relatively quickly over the course of the coming week. After that, my posts will slow down and I don't mind if yours do, too.

Other info: Same as above, PM me with any questions, my dears! :)

Transgirlenstein

Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Trieste

Trieste

I, er, believe I've taken care of both roles at the moment, thank you. :)