You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 25, 2016, 11:04:12 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Looking for a Dark Writer...  (Read 760 times)

Offline AnakiraTopic starter

Looking for a Dark Writer...
« on: August 28, 2010, 02:40:43 AM » help me write out a dark story. I'll take either your story or mine, if you have any ideas, please, send them to me!

Right now I'm looking for a dark fantasy. No limits but I'll set mine to where you like them. I write detailed, visual posts and have amazing character development skills. I'm looking for a story and I'm looking for violent sex.  I am into the non-con scene, and this ranges from liking it in the end to full blown rape. I have a multitude of characters; most of them are elves but I do have a half-Drow, a human necromancer,  and a demon I play. I only play females with one exception, and he's only allowed out of his cage for an extreme performance that may or may not end in death.

Send me a PM-- I'm willing to do IM RPs or over through the forums. (:

Update: I've got a specific itch right now to play with someone willing to play a corrupt prince, king or nobleman. Perhaps he's visiting another country or territory with less than noble intentions: trying to take down the neighboring country's government, stealing goods, whatever-- and the icing on the cake would be whatever woman he comes across. Maybe she's in the military, maybe she's a noblelady herself, or even the princess or queen of the very country he's looking to bring down.

If there are any ideas please shoot. (: thanks!
« Last Edit: September 21, 2010, 12:01:52 PM by Anakira »

Offline Behemoth

Re: Looking for a Dark Writer...
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2010, 03:13:43 AM »
Hi Anakira,

Just shot you a PM regarding a dark fantasy story.

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2010, 10:14:26 PM »
Update: Gave a specific plotline I'm looking to do. Next update to actually include characters once I'm not so dead.

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2010, 05:17:10 PM »
Update: My tastes have changed! Right now, I'm looking for either a fantasy or a futuristic setting; the character in question is a bounty hunter named Alia Noel. What I'm looking for right now is a partner who would like to compliment my lovely huntress, maybe a target that backfires or-- perhaps, even, a hunter from someone else looking to take her out?