News:

Main Menu

Ultimate!!

Started by WhiteyChan, August 26, 2010, 02:58:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteyChan

As in, the sport. More commonly known as Ultimate Frisbee. The British National Championships were last weekend, and the Open final, Women's final and Open Euro-Qualifying matches can be found [noembed]here[/noembed]. If any of you want to watch a new-ish sport (been around for 40 years now) in action at top level, I suggest you click that link :)

Videos from the World Club Championships are also available on the internet, here! These are the best teams in the world, competing for world ranking positions and bragging rights, so definitely worth checking out, too.

For more information about Ultimate, click this link - I promise you, its worth your time :)

Good thing about Ultimate is that anyone can learn to play, at any age - some of the best players in the world are in their late 30s, early 40s even, so age is no barrier - nor is gender, there's a thriving womens and mixed scene throughout Ultimate. So how about trying to find a local team (most major cities throughout the world have one now, and most minor cities in the US and Europe now, too!) and giving it a try? If you're in the UK, I'll be glad to point you in the direction of your nearest team, I know most of them by now :-)