You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 03:52:27 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Finewine's Luau  (Read 478 times)

Offline finewineTopic starter

• Insatiable
  • Dame
  • Bacchae
  • 21st century man is conquered by seduction.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Finewine's Luau
« on: August 22, 2010, 12:44:54 AM »

I was going to have a luau over in my intro thread while I was waiting, but then a big typhoon washed me up on land over here.  Happy to be alive, I'm still having my luau.  Please, anyone and everyone is welcome to join.
The story so far:

Finewine wrote:
I've decided to take up residence in the Introductory Forum.  Please everyone, members and applicants, come and join me.  I've tied my hammock between two palm trees, I have my own home brew Stella, and I will enjoy the the warm tropical sun dappling on my long legs as I listen to the waves crash over the sentinel rocks.  Every now and again I get a question in a beer bottle to entertain for dinner.  When I do, I take out my solar powered Ipad that has alien connectivity so I don't get raped by the carrier charges for long distance  :P and shoot off a reply.

Kit wrote:
Oh, is that you on that little island over there? Here I am on mine *waves* Though I made sure to bring a cabana boy with me! *giggles* oooooh, a lei! I'll have to give one to my cabana boy later *grins and winks* I'll be over in two shakes of a lamb's tail, darlin'...No worries, eh? ;D

Finewine wrote:
* sheds a tear*
Unfortunately my cabana boy sacrificed his life for me when the big great white attacked our raft.
 Oh, yes, if you want to bring your cabana boy with you, I'll put a few more shrimp on the barbie.   *giggles with naughty thoughts about the cabana boy*
Do you share?

Kit wrote:
Oh no! What a brave and valiant cabana boy you had! I am so sorry you lost him, my dear...*offers hugs & tissues*

*chuckles* I will happily share mine with you, my dear...He is a very good cabana boy & well trained, at that! *giggles* ;D

Finewine wrote:
* Enjoys the feel of your back against my finger tips.  Takes the tissue and dabs my eye to remove the sand grit in it.*
Yes, Loki was the best cabana boy I've ever had, but why he kept trying to push me towards the gaping mouth of the shark still puzzles me; however, I managed to hide behind him before the shark took him for a mid-morning snack.

Well, I better spruce up the beach a bit.   Invite all your friends to join us at the luau. It should be fun.  Just watch out for the great white on your way over, please! 

The Legionary wrote:
* watches everything carefully, suddenly surprised to see how interesting the introductory threads have become * winks at Kit and Finewine*

Finewine wrote:
*Looks up from her Ipad as the sea gull fusses at the whale's spray getting him wet.  Quickly scans the environment surrounding her for any unusual movement or sound.*

I feel like there are eyes watching me.  *shivers until her switchblade glints in the moonlight.  Shakes off the feeling and goes back to her Ipad to download some luau music.*

Let's see. What would be some good luau music?  Anyone?

Offline finewineTopic starter

• Insatiable
  • Dame
  • Bacchae
  • 21st century man is conquered by seduction.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Finewine's Luau
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2010, 04:31:34 PM »
So here I am stranded on this tiny tropical island somewhere in an ocean on earth.  My ship was damaged in battle on the dark side of the moon keeping the Graggnots from disrupting earth's electromagnetic field. I was able to thwart their communications but it blew one of the diodes on my TDP461. Now I'm stranded on this rock called earth wanting desperately to go to Krantupa's pub for some Klarnt ale and all I have is the salt water of some ocean, not sure which.  Tried making the Stella and it's decent, but my tongue swells for Klarnt.   I knew I should have upgraded to the 69s model before encountering the Graggnots. *Throws blade 30 feet to slice a coconut from it's parent tree.* Gotta take this sweet fruit back to Jarpi.  She'll enjoy bathing in it's sweetness.  *Looks at the wound healing on my forearm*.

I thought it might be fun to have a stranded humanoid alien on a beach inviting guests from various places on earth through the social site of Elliquiy to come to a luau. Now, it may be that the alien gets hungry and eats a few humans, but then it may be that the alien needs the memories of the humans to help her remember where her ship crashed because she has a time period on her TDP461 that is missing.

If anyone wants to play along and develop the plot and characters with me, please feel free to join in.
Role playing is new to me but I've always enjoyed theater and creating stories. 

My preference is to set the beginning and end point of the story and then let the story develop on its own with each character having the freedom to develop and add to the story. 

The end point would be getting off earth and returning home.

Waiting for those messages in the bottle to wash up on shore.

FW