New recruits needed for Miss Holli's academy (F seeking M)

Started by Dhamma, August 19, 2010, 05:35:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dhamma

I have stumbled up on a character and a scenario I adore. I am seeking longish-term RP partners in a freeform, paragraph-based format.

Ms. Holliday, an English teacher at an all-male exclusive residential male academy. For most of her students, she is Ms. Holliday, but for a few she is Miss Holli, a teacher of another sort. Each year, Miss Holli takes on 1-2 students as recruits, which she then trains into subservient boys. This training benefits her in obvious ways (what's not enjoyable about sex-starved teenagers eager to serve?), but moreso for her students. She often chooses undisciplined underachievers, socially awkward types, or abrasive egoists. She motivates, teaches, encourages through incentive and discipline. She only continues training with students who show commitment and effort.

About Miss Holli: She is 33, confident, very intelligent. Her students (other than her recruits) like her well enough, though think her classes are tough. The administration of the school has never received a complaint about Miss Holli, despite the illegality of her actions (though she makes a point to know the state’s law, which is why she will not recruit anyone under the age of 16). She is an intellectual, and often says the brain is the most important sexual organ. Miss Holli has a firm hand and a soft heart, as well as a sex drive to rival that of her teenage recruits. At 5’6, she is of average height. She wears her long dark hair pulled back into a tight chignon during school hours. She is medium build, a little thick through the hips and thighs, with naturally large breasts. She primarily wears knee-length skirt suits, though has been known to don more revealing outfits on the farm. She has shapely legs, often wears heels and stockings.

Miss Holli trains her students over the course of their high school career, usually starting sophomore year. If they make it through full training, they have the option to spend their first year after graduation as houseboys on her farm, which is only one mile from the academy, though surrounded by a thicket of woods and abundant privacy…

Recruit requirements:

Physical: none! All (human, male, teenage) body types welcome. Miss Holli appreciates variety. Miss Holli appreciates innocence, but virginity is not a requirement.

Emotional: Miss Holli again appreciates diversity, though her recruits should first and foremost respond to her training. While the occasional infraction will result in punishment and a second chance, a recruit must toe the line or be released from training.

Personality: Might be a loner, shy and sweet, might be brash and egotistical, might be intellectual and aloof. Whichever works for your character. Miss Holli prefers characters who have a genuine affection for her, as she always cares for her recruits.

Kinks: Miss Holli finds it most enjoyable when her recruit has a kink that she can exploit mercilessly. Examples may include orgasm denial/control, humiliation, forced femme, forced bi, begging, CBT, milking, anal play/anal training, pegging/strapon play, flogging, bondage, pussy worship, group sex, exhibitionism, being studded out… something that Miss Holli can hold over her student’s head.  Any or all of the above (plus others!) may be included. We can certainly lay down parameters for your character before we begin RP.

MUSTS: Recruits MUST be ok with some elements of m/m play. This is non-negotiable. Some parameters on this can be negotiated (i.e., whether actual sex/penetration occurs between the recruit and another male character), but you as an RPer and your character must be ok with elements of m/m play. Even if that element is just being viewed by other males, or viewing other males engaged in hetero acts. Openmindedness is fun!
Should I really enjoy Miss Holli, and have some recruits who are really into it, it is possible that we may be able to work out a group thread, though it’s not necessary.

To read an example of Miss Holli's interaction with a student (whose kink is orgasm denial), see:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=80700.0

To “apply,” send me a description of your character, and let me know what about this appeals to you and your character, what kinds of acts you would be interested in. I’ll only be looking for a few “recruits” at this time, though I do see this as an ongoing character for me.

On's and Off's                      Absence/Apology

Chaos

Hi, and welcome to Elliquiy! I'm sure you'll have fun here.

Your second idea, Initiation, sounds like great fun. I'd love to play the boy role in it :)

Auiani Koatl

Hello. I´m also new here (but not to rp).
I think your third plot sound quite cool and would like to play it with you.

Orochimaru

If you do not mind, would you tell me in depth about your first idea.

Dhamma

On's and Off's                      Absence/Apology

crimsonoctopus

I'm interested in this. I could play an arrogant and impulsive student with a big chip on his shoulder.  ;D
“A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" - Albert Einstein

My O's & O's: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=43536.0