If I *blank*, Would You *Blank*?

Started by AriesChan, August 18, 2010, 02:21:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

forbiddenfruit

Mmm, I would devise my plan. I would change to Grr to please, master....

If I called you master, would you enjoy that?

Insanityenviesme

-laughs-
I see that you are quite a tactician, Fruity!

I would..

If I seemed to enjoy it a little too much, would you be scared?
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

forbiddenfruit

*blush* calling me fruity now? I think you're making me less forbidden than I should be.....

:)

I wouldn't be scared, I'd be excited that my plan is working!

If you enjoyed me calling you Master a bit too much, would I have my way then?

Insanityenviesme

-smiles-
I assure you, It sounds very sexy >:)

Perhaps..

If I let you have your way, would you show me what makes you forbidden?
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

forbiddenfruit

-grins- i suppose sexy is good, then! but i still think being forbidden is sexier! all in all, whatever is sexy to you is sexy to me too.

If I showed you what makes me forbidden, would you like it?

Insanityenviesme

Fruity is very.. very sexy :)

Oh Yes...

If I absolutely adored it, Would you show me more?
Moments of Sanity

forbiddenfruit

If I showed you more, would you find yourself dull for there would be nothing left to discover?

Insanityenviesme

Of course not.. I would ache for more and more!!

If I ached for more and my lust broke over your hold, would you let me regain control?
Moments of Sanity

forbiddenfruit

Perhaps, i may have to tease you for a bit before allowing you to fully regain control...

If I allowed you to finally regain control, would you miss being teased?

Insanityenviesme

A little.. but I'll make up by enjoying teasing you :)

If I teased you so mercilessly hard that you are forced you take control again, would you?
Moments of Sanity

forbiddenfruit

Only if you wanted me to.

If I took control again, would you want it back quickly?

Insanityenviesme

Yes... lets see who holds it longer ;)

If we lose ourselves in each other's pleasure, would you want to be found?
Moments of Sanity

forbiddenfruit

Yes, only to get lost again... over. over. and over.....

If we lost ourselves in each others pleasures and repeated this process endlessly, would you be forever blissful?

Insanityenviesme

Forever and more!

When I wake from my bliss, would you be next to me?
Moments of Sanity

forbiddenfruit

Next to you wanting more, yes....

If you woke up from your bliss and found me next to you giving you the "more, please" look, would you give me more?

Insanityenviesme

Even after you yourself plead me to stop ;)

As we tumble into a new bliss, would you allow us to explore unexplored territories?
Moments of Sanity

forbiddenfruit

Over, over and over!

As we explore unexplored territories, would you want to return to the explored territory?

Insanityenviesme

Every single time..

If there are no more territories left, would you still want to find me?
Moments of Sanity

forbiddenfruit

I'll come find you anywhere, even at the ends of the earth.....

If I came to find you again, would you want to be found?

Insanityenviesme

I'd yell at the top of my voice!

If I was suddenly overcome with shyness, would you persuade it off me?
Moments of Sanity

forbiddenfruit

You? Shyness? That's insane!

But alas, if it were true.... I would persuade it off of you, maybe, with my mean blow? ;)  or perhaps... a bite of my juicy forbidden fruit? ;)

If I persuaded your shyness away, would you take control of me again?

Insanityenviesme

-laughs-
Why thank you! I am quite insane :)

With utmost pleasure

If I refused to return control back to you, would you find me boring?
Moments of Sanity

forbiddenfruit

-smile-
you may be quite insane, but you are enjoyable.

boring?  -never-  you always being in control would entice me!

if I were to be someone's slave, would you want to be my master?

Insanityenviesme

-blushes-
Only because you make me look good, Fruity :)

Very much..

If I was your Master and I wished to share you with a friend, would you allow it?
Moments of Sanity

forbiddenfruit

I would allow it.  Your wish is my command.

If you were my Master and you shared me with a friend, Would you share generously?