You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 08:34:11 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Ninja pounding [F looking for M] [EX]  (Read 499 times)

Online elfguyTopic starter

Ninja pounding [F looking for M] [EX]
« on: August 17, 2010, 08:47:23 PM »
Lilith is a young ninja, coming from a village to the east. She is very good at her job, and kills for a living. But, she's also very horny, and likes to be dominated. When she received a contract to kill a man from another village, she thought it would be a typical, quick task. But when she spotted her prey, she couldn't believe how hot he was, and she decided she wanted the pounding of a life time. So instead of just killing him, she had him dominate her first. This time however, she wanted the whole treatment. Rape, humiliation, bsdm, piercings, water play, forced milking, injuries, beatings, pregnancy, etc. She wanted him to make her his play thing, to use her weapons against her, to beat her up, abuse her sexually and otherwise. She would settle for nothing less. If he was good, and ruthless, then she would give him a quick, painless death. Otherwise, he would be the one to suffer next.

Basically for this RP I will be playing Lilith and I want a M partner who will go as far as he can with her. Everything is fine, except for death. He can be as brutal as he want with her. The only catch is at the end, once it's done, once he's had his fun, she'll kill him.

« Last Edit: August 17, 2010, 08:49:43 PM by elfguy »

Offline BlueEyedBard

Re: Ninja pounding [F looking for M] [EX]
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2010, 08:58:10 PM »
I am game for brutalizing a young ninja in exchange for a death scene at the end.

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2010, 09:01:22 PM »
Sweet, got a character in mind? It'd be a fantasy style world. Think Naruto but without the kids, and without the magic.

Offline BlueEyedBard

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2010, 09:08:16 PM »
I can build one up pretty easily. I'm leaning away from my character being another fighter, I don't really want to end this with my character defending himself really well, it would be more fun if it was a character that yours would have no trouble killing from start to finish.
I was thinking a Yakuza boss, someone like that it would make sense to have an assassin going after and it might explain his extremely brutal side.

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2010, 09:21:03 PM »
Sure that works. If you can find an image or short bio. Then we can start.

Offline Wolfy

« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2010, 09:31:13 PM »
When I saw the title, Imagined a woman walking into an empty room...and soon after lying on the floor writhing with an orgasm from a ninja attack. O-o...

lol

Offline BlueEyedBard

« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2010, 11:51:04 PM »
Well here is a picture of what he looks like-

I also had a thought, since this guy is supposed to be incredibly hot to your character, if you want you can choose a picture that would be guy to her and I can just embody him.

Also, did you have a picture as well?

« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2010, 06:03:09 AM »
Gah I didn't realize it didn't link properly. Here:

http://www.profilethai.com/wallpaper/view.php?id=2478

And your guy is fine. I'll start the thread today.

EDIT: IC: http://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=79513.0
« Last Edit: August 18, 2010, 07:32:22 AM by elfguy »