News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

In the refrigerator (semi risque,somewhat religious)

Started by Lancis, November 24, 2006, 11:11:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lancis

God calls Saint Peter to him and tells him "Heaven is getting full, from now on you can only take 1 of every three people who come up here..."

Saint Peter replies "How do i decide who gets in?"

God shrugs and says "Take in whoever has the best story."

Saint Peter nods and returns to the Pearly gates, and when he arrives 3 men simultaneously appear, Saint peter thinks "Great a chance to test out the new policy." He then looks at the men and says "Gentleman, Heaven is getting full, I can only take one of you, and I'm going to take whoever has the best story." he points to the man on the left and says "WHat's your story?"

The man says "I work third shift and when I got home my wife was in the shower. So I wanted to wait to kiss her good morning before going to bed. I went out on the balcony to get some fresh air. And there was a man hanging from my balcony in his underwear! I stomped on his hands until he fell 12 stories, but he didn't die because he landed in some bushes, so I went to the kitchen got the refrigerator and pushed it out and then over so it fell on top of him killing him. Then feeling so guilty for what I had done, I took my own life."

Saint Peter nods and points to the man in the middle "And your story?"

The man says "I live on the 15th floor and I was up early riding my exersize bike on my balcony but the clamp broke and I got thrown over my balcony, I feel a few floors but caught onto another balcony. Then this mad man came out and jumped up and down on my hands until I fell, and the last thing I remember is a refrigerator landing on me..."

Saint Peter nods and looks at the 3rd man "And your story."

The thrid man looks at the other 2 and rubs his chin then moves over to whisper to Saint Peter "Imagine this: You are naked and hiding in the refrigerator."
I do what my rice krispies tell me to!

Art is  not my work, its source online is now down, but it was a Romusz

consortium11

Jokes lose their power when explained.

Old joke but I still chuckle at it.

;D

Diabolus Lupus