Lovelygirl's one dark want, (F looking for either M,F) - CLOSED

Started by lovelygirl, August 15, 2010, 10:36:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lovelygirl

Ok so there is one RP I've been really craving lately. I want a monster. I want to feel slimy, goopy tentacles on me. I want to be wrapped, probed, entered, impregnated,  filled, with all the evil goodness a creature can give. I usually look for males to play with, but I will take anyone who can do a good creature. I don't have a plot line and would like to hammer that out with anyone who is interested. PM and let me know if you want to get me all sticky and wrap your tentacles around me.

Thanks to everyone who responded, game now closed to new responses
Slowly getting back to posting

Ons &Offs
A &A's updated 3/27/16 UPDATE Very Important!

Fallen Angel

Hello.  Just a thought, but what if instead of A monster, you, the intrepid adventurer, have found "The Valley that Time Forgot", where creatures of land, air and sea may reach out at any time, pulling you into one disaster after another, providing your charry with creatures of any size or shape, anything from a school of small fish to a large apelike creature, or tentacled pseudo-human beings.  The offerings would be limitless, depending on my creativity along with suggestions of your own.  Are you interested?
Ons/Offs - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=14544.0
Rabbit Hole - Check out the green ball below to the left