You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 26, 2016, 02:19:41 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Pirates, arr...(M seeking F)  (Read 624 times)

Offline Red BaronTopic starter

Pirates, arr...(M seeking F)
« on: August 14, 2010, 01:52:38 AM »
Had an idea for a rp, thought I would post it here and see if there was any interest.

One of the most feared pirate captains has made port on New Providence, the pirate port of call to offload his goods and get good and drunk. People are always telling horrid stories about the man, of how he took down 4 Spanish warships with just his own, how he sacked the English for off Port Royal and tortured the Governor, how he had murdered more men and raped more women than any pirate alive, and more. He finds himself a local girl on the island and decides he wants her for himself, not giving her much choice in the matter as he drags her off to bed.

But as it turns out the young lady isn't all that she appears. After he finishes with her and falls asleep she carries out her own plan, using her knowledge of the voodoo arts (or whatever kind of magics ye like) she places him under her power, cursing him to obey her every command and racking his body with pain otherwise. She's been looking for a man like him for some time, and wants to use his ship and his crew to take revenge on those who wronged her (we can discuss the details of that).

But he has a stronger will that she gave him credit for, and sooner or later the captain will be free and looking for some revenge of his own...

I like twisted relationships like this. Thinking there would be some nc themes, roughness, fighting, bit of blood, and maybe the actually grow to like each other at some point.  PM me to work things out.

Offline Gaelyn

Re: Pirates, arr...(M seeking F)
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2010, 06:03:24 PM »
PM sent *smiles*