You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 05, 2016, 09:12:55 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Do something to the avatar above you!  (Read 31099 times)

Offline Harley Quinn

Re: Do something to the avatar above you!
« Reply #175 on: August 23, 2010, 03:21:45 AM »
-holds on tight so she doesn't fall, impressed by his bravery, but thinking about how he'll be dead soon-  :P

Offline finewine

• Insatiable
  • Dame
  • Bacchae
  • 21st century man is conquered by seduction.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #176 on: August 23, 2010, 03:57:43 AM »
braid your hair

Offline Harley Quinn

« Reply #177 on: August 23, 2010, 04:49:42 AM »
Drink you, since you're fine wine.  ;)

Offline Allvore

« Reply #178 on: August 23, 2010, 05:11:05 AM »
*Continues to run off with her loking out for the Jocker. Seeking a nice dark spot*

Offline Harley Quinn

« Reply #179 on: August 23, 2010, 05:35:31 AM »
-smirks to herself, still holding on-  You've got guts, toots.

Offline Allvore

« Reply #180 on: August 23, 2010, 06:16:57 AM »
*smiles and finds that dark spot in an out of the way building. Carring her into it with clearly naughty intent*  Well.. that breakup is off.  I got over my fear of him.

Offline Harley Quinn

« Reply #181 on: August 23, 2010, 06:34:26 AM »
-trails the tip of a nail over his lips-  Mm, so quickly, too.  Are you sure about that?  I wonder if it will remain that way, when you come face to face with him.

Offline Allvore

« Reply #182 on: August 23, 2010, 08:18:52 AM »
*sildes her agisnt a wall and presses hands to either side to keep her there. Nipping playfuly at that finger*  Well I can at least say that while I am not?  After all not him I am face to face with is it?

Offline Harley Quinn

« Reply #183 on: August 23, 2010, 08:40:01 AM »
-glancing to one side and then the other, a smile, which resembles more of a smirk, slowly forms, at the notion that he's trapped her-  No, you're not.  Not yet.

Offline Allvore

« Reply #184 on: August 23, 2010, 08:45:46 AM »
*following her eyes with his.. then leaning down as she smirks to kiss her neck right under that ear. Speaking low to vibrate it with the sound*  Not planning to...prefer the face to face I have now.

Offline Harley Quinn

« Reply #185 on: August 23, 2010, 09:12:26 AM »
-there is a sharp intake of breath before she swallows and starts fidgeting-  I... but... it will happen.  You should be careful. 

Offline Allvore

« Reply #186 on: August 23, 2010, 09:14:35 AM »
*slowly pressing his weight to her. Letting her feel all the more trapped. suckling on that lovely earlobe* Mmm well yes... I may well happen. Though what all will happen before that?

Offline Harley Quinn

« Reply #187 on: August 23, 2010, 09:30:59 AM »
-she was certain her pulse had quickened, and she was getting all the more nervous now, her throat growing tight as she spoke-  Y-you don't understand how dangerous he is.  I'm trying to consider your well being... as well as my own. 

Offline Allvore

« Reply #188 on: August 23, 2010, 09:35:59 AM »
*Arching and pressing his hips to hers. Letting her feel her effect on him  Not really carring for the danger right now. Simply enjoying his stolen prize. Nipping her neck lightly*  Ohhh?  Would he really harm you?

Offline Harley Quinn

« Reply #189 on: August 23, 2010, 09:52:56 AM »
-a soft whimper escapes and she slides her hands up between them to press against his chest, unable to gain leverage any other way just then-  Y-yes.  He already h-has, many times.  That shouldn't come as a surprise to you... and he w-won't hesitate to harm you, too.

Offline Allvore

« Reply #190 on: August 23, 2010, 10:03:29 AM »
*Not letting her press him away. though hips retreat slowly then return with a thrust.  making her feel his arousal press to her warmth through their clothing*  No... i meant harmed you for punishment.  Not because he simply liked to do it.

Offline Harley Quinn

« Reply #191 on: August 23, 2010, 10:13:11 AM »
(PG-13 ;))

-another gasp is heard and she tries to push against his chest again, even though she knows the effort will be futile-  I... he... yes.  For that reason, too.  In his mind, that usually is... is the reason. 

Offline Allvore

« Reply #192 on: August 23, 2010, 10:20:19 AM »
*Keeps her pinned and his body pressed so teasingly to her. hands sliding lower down the wall while his lips play on that ear again*  So....do you want me to let you ...escape me?  so you can go running back to him?  To be.. punished without cause?

Offline Harley Quinn

« Reply #193 on: August 23, 2010, 10:40:11 AM »
-at first, she says nothing at all, seemingly confused by what he was asking her, and when she finally does speak, the reply she gives doesn't really answer the questions-  It's... he won't see it that way.  And I'll get in trouble because there is cause.  This is cause.   

Offline Allvore

« Reply #194 on: August 23, 2010, 10:56:47 AM »
*he smiles and slowly lowers then presses up against her to make the cares of his form to her more intimate. His hands moving to grip her waist*   meaning the cause of... you not escaping me when I offered?

Offline Harley Quinn

« Reply #195 on: August 23, 2010, 11:24:59 AM »
-it was clearly becoming difficult for her to maintain composure and she started to squirm until her waist was gripped, and then she froze entirely, her mouth struggling to produce the words she wished to say-  That.  This.  All of it.  Why are you toying with me like this, when I've told you how dangerous it is?

Offline Allvore

« Reply #196 on: August 23, 2010, 11:34:24 AM »
*smiles and pulling in a deep breath to take in all her scents. Face pressing into that long hair  Hands griping her waist tightly though pining her hips to thewall with his*  Well.. you say he will punish you... hurt you regardless.  So I am only risking him hurting me.  The whole risk reward thing dear.

Offline Nicholas

• Mr. Nice Guy (or so I am told) :-) Jag's Mulder *muse crack* Deviously delicious - according to a certain, most awesome Liege ;) King of Terrible. Always innocent despite what Caedy says. Spoiler buttons are evil. 42,19km!
  • Knight
  • Carnite
  • #JeSuisUnAnge #ReallyIAm #BlameMads
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #197 on: August 23, 2010, 11:59:00 AM »
~steals the swords~ They're nifty! ;D

Offline Allvore

« Reply #198 on: August 23, 2010, 12:02:00 PM »
*laughs and crys theif Then begins to sit lit candles on him*  Now then.... dont move..  modern art candleabra  *smiles*

Offline The Clown Prince

« Reply #199 on: August 23, 2010, 01:50:40 PM »
*Plots*