You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 07:11:43 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Zelii Chronicles: Search for the elementals(Fantasy, [MUL], Looking for rper's)  (Read 3892 times)

Offline bluemoon

YAAAAY XD

Offline Nim

Okay it is up, tell me if you have any doubts. We'll use this for ooc and characters.

Looks like its off to a good start.  Begins to ponder the Gypsy Sorceress's entrance to the game.

Offline bluemoon

yay thieving, "Gee, I wonder what I should do first" *says sarcastically*

Offline Nim

yay thieving, "Gee, I wonder what I should do first" *says sarcastically*

Gee I wonder... with a furry bandit that walks on two legs what ever would you do?

Offline Zelric MirasTopic starter

Tell me if you'd like something more specific NPC wise.

So.....

Offline bluemoon

sorry, a lot of RL stuff kept me from posting for a few days, as soon as I get caught up, I'll post...

Offline Nim

I've been having problems with finding inspiration for writing will post as soon as my muse decides to be nice for a change.

Offline bluemoon

that's true, I'm still waiting on posts from Nim-bird :P lol

Offline FallenFeather

For some reason, in my mind, we weren't allowed to post yet. No clue why lol I'll try to get a good entry post up tonight.

Offline Nim

that's true, I'm still waiting on posts from Nim-bird :P lol

*Grins*  It's so nice to have blue back and calling me Nim-bird again.  Don't ask me why but I kinda like it. ;)

Offline bluemoon

Fallen, you were probably thinking about Bella's, you can't post in that one yet ^__^ lol

Offline Nim

Agree's with bluemoon.  It was Bella's we can't start on till she has enough people for it.

Offline bluemoon

Posted IC ^__^ first again, lol

Don't worry, I was just wondering where everyone went, since I recalled *coughs*blue*coughs* some nudges to get it up. Take your time, I was just making sure it didn't suddenly die. ^^; If you need an NPC or another character to interact with yours feel free to ask for it or make it yourself.
I'll set appropiate char theads and whatnot later.

Offline bluemoon

well mine is up for an NPC, since everyone is everywhere else atm

Offline Nim

My post will be going up very soon.  It is left open for either Belle's character to reply if she wishes to or I shall need an NPC to interact with.  Thanks

OOC Thread

In case we need it. ^^