You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 28, 2016, 12:53:48 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: ~Warning EROTIC Futa / Futanari (nsfw)~ Do not read if not into Futa  (Read 5015 times)

Offline Rog the RakeTopic starter

Okay I have this kink that I can not seem to scratch with this in mind I am looking to do a thread or two instead of simply stating a plot I want to do the threads AROUND pics I have found.. and work off that.

You can respond here and I will be checking .. or you can PM me if you are intersted.. and first cum.. first served..

Thanks in Advance... ;D

The first pic would fall into the Incest Idea but Futa-Cest more likely.. a Mother and her two daughters.. I want to play Mom and looking for one person or two to play the daughters.. Look closely at the pic one is athletic futa girl the other is goth futa girl and mom is like Hot sexy Futa uber mom..

This next one is about a Futa-bride and her Futa-Mate her mate is Dominate and she is Submissive and I am willing to be either the Bride or the Groom.

Okay this is sort of a Harry Potter twist.. and I would be looking for someone to Play Harmonie to My Tonks.. *grins* Tonks had access to a spell and she thinks Harmonie needs a good shag.. she then is willing to teach the spell to Harmonie if Harmonie agrees to serve during school break.

This one called to me .. the woman in back is Yakuza and the red head is IRA (Irish Republican Army) they compete against each other on contracts and if whoever is the first to get the target wins the right to dominate the other for a night. Thus they would go back and forth.....

Okay the last one.. what IF a virus struck the female hero's of DC.. Wonder Woman, Supergirl, and Batgirl are all effected they also are drawn to each other ... *chuckles* and imagine the bad girls they could abuse.. Harley Queen, Catwoman, etc.. etc... I am partial to Supergirl and would need two Super-Futa-Heroines to help me out.

« Last Edit: August 07, 2010, 02:51:57 PM by Rog the Rake »