You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 10:42:42 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: This is what I do...  (Read 686 times)

Offline dreadyTopic starter

This is what I do...
« on: August 06, 2010, 06:41:16 PM »
I haven't been on E in a few days, and that's because I've been drawing... a lot. I'm not talking about small sketches or beautiful portraits. No, I can't draw beautiful portraits (yet) and my small sketches are less sketchy and more finalized. I draw random things, though usually chibi's, and I've been employed by a group on DA (pokimono) to make a Gijinka of the Week ordeal. Unfortunately, I took it a step farther and did Gijinka's (note the 's part, cause that's important) of the Day submission for every day since Monday.

Well... I'm not proud, but I am at the same time. Here is a smaller version for people who's computers were not meant to view 10.3 MB images. Yeah, that's right, MB. Ten of them. and just under a Third of another one. [/rant]

If you want to view the larger (full sized) version, then go here: It's on DA if you don't like DA for whatever reason.

But yeah, it's what I do. I draw cute things. I can draw action poses and element effects, but I can't draw something badass or sexy. WHY HAVE YOU CURSED ME WITH DRAWING CUTE THINGS!? *shakefists at hands, so it just looks funny from someone else's point of view*

Oh, and I am up for drawing a persona image for people. (like you want your avatar to be drawn out a different way, which is good cause if you couldn't tell I'm actually not the worse person to try drawing stuff)

ALSO: I've got an artist high, so I might crash tomorrow or Sunday if I can't draw anything. *eyes the writer's block rolling down the street*

Offline ctrlaltnate

Re: This is what I do...
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2010, 01:15:48 AM »
I really enjoyed looking at those, Thanks for sharing :)

Offline dreadyTopic starter

Re: This is what I do...
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2010, 12:41:20 PM »
No prob. ^ - ^