Two Sisters [F seeks F]

Started by elfguy, August 06, 2010, 02:16:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elfguy

It's not really incest if it's two of the same sex, is it? ;)

This RP happens in a fantasy world, where Yuki and Listy are princesses, living in a castle, where their aging father rules over the land and people. The old king takes care of the politics, and stays somewhat removed from everyone else, but it's up to the two sisters to handle the more day to day things.

Yuki is the younger sister, at 19. She is in charge of the military aspect, commanding the guard and dealing with defense concerns. She is playful, dominant, emotional and very quick to action. She isn't especially strong, but certainly more so than her sister, and she has fighting skills from training regularly. She also is in love with her sister Listy. She's the type to sneak into Listy's room, quietly go behind her sister as she's busy brushing her hair, then jump on her and playfully wrestle her to the ground, before assaulting her with kisses and cuddling her.

Listy is slightly older, at 20 years old. She is the timid, submissive one, but also much more relaxed and thoughtful. She will think through an action before committing to it. In the palace, she's responsible of dealing with various nobles and diplomats, and spends a lot of time in the library, reading on history and culture. While she likes Yuki as a sister, she sees her over affective advances to be very awkward. She's the type to blush profusely when her sister displays sexual behavior towards her, trying clumsily to get Yuki off of her.

If you've seen Queen's Blade, it's exactly the situation between Elina and Reina.

So basically I'd be playing Yuki, and I need someone to play Listy. The RP will cover day to day life, both where they have to deal with their roles at the castle, and also the private part, where Yuki tries to have sex with Listy, and Listy resists as best she can. Listy is timid and would never raise a hand on someone, always preferring peaceful solutions. Will she open up to her sister and accept her advances after enough attempts? We'll see.

My only requirement is an active poster, once a day at least.
----

Wolfy

I'd say "Pick me! Pick me!" buuut...ya know..o3o

elfguy

----