You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 08:34:19 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: UTBLOV - Men Men Men Men Men We Need You!  (Read 4658 times)

Offline Isengrad

Re: UTBLOV - Men Men Men Men Men We Need You!
« Reply #50 on: September 13, 2010, 08:17:29 PM »
allright, ill take a look over that. brush up on some of them. There were some strange ones(my favorite being the ability to harden the air).. so Ill see if i cant come up with a unique take on The Wicked truth... don't know how I'm going to come up with a cooler name then that though.I'm willing to take suggestions.

Offline undisclosedtoyouTopic starter

• .::.Day Dreamer.::. .::.E's Panty Inspector.::.
  • Lady
  • Addict
  • Nemo me impune lacessit
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #51 on: September 13, 2010, 09:23:27 PM »
    allright, ill take a look over that. brush up on some of them. There were some strange ones(my favorite being the ability to harden the air).. so Ill see if i cant come up with a unique take on The Wicked truth... don't know how I'm going to come up with a cooler name then that though.I'm willing to take suggestions.

Ahahahahaaa, yeah there are some out there powers, I personally wouldn't care if you took that name, since the characters your making aren't Wicked truth from the books.

Ooooh I tried to come up with something good, but all that came to mind was Fast Track, and dead envy...yeah I'm so not creative tonight lol.
    [/list]

Offline Isengrad

« Reply #52 on: September 13, 2010, 09:32:22 PM »
    well, its time for me to head to bed anyway. ill sleep on it tonight, if need be i can make the wicked truth.. just a diferent version of them if i cant come up with a good theme or saying. I look forward to roleplaying here as soon as possible.

Offline undisclosedtoyouTopic starter

• .::.Day Dreamer.::. .::.E's Panty Inspector.::.
    • Lady
    • Addict
    • Nemo me impune lacessit
    • View My Rolls
    • Referrals: 2
    « Reply #53 on: September 13, 2010, 09:39:05 PM »
    well, its time for me to head to bed anyway. ill sleep on it tonight, if need be i can make the wicked truth.. just a diferent version of them if i cant come up with a good theme or saying. I look forward to roleplaying here as soon as possible.

Great!  I'm happy to have you joining, have a good night.

Offline Isengrad

« Reply #54 on: September 17, 2010, 03:31:34 PM »
    still here and interested, just still fleshing out the idea of my two guys, and trying to come up with a good name.. the fall back is just The Wicked truth. But I just need a descriptor for the other phrase i have in mind. The _____ Night . I feel it would be good since ive decided shadow manipulation can be very dramatic for these two.. A little sliver of power from Mommy dearest.

Offline Rukio

• Sir Quitchabitchin
    • Lord
    • Seducer
    • Dabble in everything so you can do anything.
    • View My Rolls
    • Referrals: 0
    « Reply #55 on: September 20, 2010, 11:53:41 PM »
    If the vizier spot for the were-tigers is still open, I've been sitting on a were-tiger character idea for a while now.

Offline Josietta

• ♥ The Sweet Lil Heartbreaker of E ◦ Princessa ◦ BabyCakes ◦ | Minx | SisterKitten | ~ MC Wifey ~ ✨ Ely's Bestie Babe ✨ ♥ Jewel ♥ ֍ Babygirl ֍
    • Dame
    • Carnite
    • ~ His Kitten ~
    • View My Rolls
    « Reply #56 on: September 21, 2010, 01:07:24 AM »
    If the vizier spot for the were-tigers is still open, I've been sitting on a were-tiger character idea for a while now.

I believe she said further up in this thread that she already had someone in mind. But we could still use male weretigers regardless!

Bwahahahahahaa you make me have to go back and look into my character thread -grins and get's all unlazy-   Okay Vizier is almost the exact same thing as the Wolf's Freki, which basically means that they are second in command.  So as well as holding a high position of power in the streak, the Vizier would also act as substitute Queen(there's another term for this, I'm just lazy right now) when Sid is say, out of town on personal or political trips, or if she's somehow out of commission.  Vizier is also the most likely to take over the streak if the Queen dies, although that isn't set in concrete.  They would also work as a form of confident when Sid needs an opinion on something.  I already pretty much know who is going to take this position though, as well as one or two more that's on the list.

Offline Rukio

• Sir Quitchabitchin
    • Lord
    • Seducer
    • Dabble in everything so you can do anything.
    • View My Rolls
    « Reply #57 on: September 21, 2010, 01:13:00 AM »
    Went back and looked more closely. Still interested in a were-tiger. I think I'll post a character.