You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 25, 2016, 08:53:59 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Held for Ransom [Western, seeking F]  (Read 341 times)

Offline JDTopic starter

Held for Ransom [Western, seeking F]
« on: August 04, 2010, 10:47:22 PM »
Setting: ~1880 West Texas

Situation: Your character, the only child of a wealthy somebody (rancher, miner, railroad magnate?) has just married a man she neither knows well nor loves. Her reasons for marrying this man, like her background, are entirely up to you (pressure from her father, fear of spinsterdom, low self-esteem?). Regardless, her new husband is liked by her father and eminently respectable, and is about to take her on a lavish honeymoon that begins in San Francisco. But to get to San Francisco, the newlyweds have to take the train--and to get to the train, they have to take the stagecoach. And while taking the stagecoach, the driver stops in the middle of the desert to pick up a dusty, horseless stranger (my character).

As to what happens after that--well--I'd prefer to let it unfold during play rather than give the game away, though I'm more than happy to answer any questions put to me.

Also, a caveat: I'm more story-driven than sex-driven, so it'll likely take a good bit of story before we get to the sex part--it's just how I write. If you take a look at some of my previous posts, you'll get the idea.

That said, PM me if you're interested.