You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 06, 2016, 02:08:20 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: All right, who took my avatar?  (Read 635 times)

Offline RamsterTopic starter

All right, who took my avatar?
« on: August 04, 2010, 09:26:08 PM »
Very well staff, I appreciate that my previous avatar of mating rhinos may have been slightly risque. I have been trying to replace it with this:

However, I have been unable to upload and use it. In the meantime, now my avatar has been removed, I feel emasculated, and would dearly love to replace it with the above PG-13 image.

Offline Caeli

Re: All right, who took my avatar?
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2010, 09:29:37 PM »
The avatar directory is currently not writable, which means that Vekseid has locked it (most likely due to the server move).

Your patience would be appreciated while Vekseid works on stuff. :-) Hopefully, the problem will be resolved soon.

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2010, 09:37:11 PM »
All right, I can hold it out! I just didn't realise my uncensored version of this picture was that offensive. My apologies.

Offline Caeli

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2010, 09:42:16 PM »
It wasn't offensive in that sense, but we have to be fair - had your avatar been of two people, we probably would have said it was against the rules. ^^;

Since avatars can't be changed at the moment, we've been removing them; of course, you can reupload an avatar of your choice (within rules, of course) after the function works again. :-)

Offline Aiden

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2010, 10:05:45 PM »
I was going to post about difficulty loading a new avi...but this answered by concern.

Offline Vekseid

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2010, 10:13:13 PM »
'doh, forgot the avatars had the old absolute directory path as well. That should be fixed now, sorry.

« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2010, 03:10:28 AM »
Thank you Veks, and thanks for getting the new server up!

Offline Haibane

« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2010, 07:11:56 PM »
That's a VERY big censor bar. *would love to have seen the original version*