Seeking something smuttier than usual (Transformation and BE)

Started by syko, August 02, 2010, 12:07:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

syko

Seeking a female (or someone to play one) for a plot that's just almost over-the-top with smut, transformation, and breast expansion.  The plot is simple:

In the world, there's a rare race of people who, whenever they have sex, transform.  The girl meets the guy (in a bar, club, work, whatever,) and after a little scene there, they head back to have sex.

He doesn't realize she's one of them, until they do, and she changes.  What happens from there is open. (ex: anything from he tries to make her his slave, to him trying to have a solid relationship, and she's a little bit uneasy about it, because girls like her are normally used for sex in relationships like that--if you want a plot.)

Each night, she would return to her normal looking self (Cinderella curse?) so that she could function normally in society (could play with this to where he purposely has sex with her right after she changes back so she has to go through a day changed.)

Things I like for TF:
From someone smart into a sex-craving bimbo
Anthro-type changes (could be anything from nekomimi type changes to full on furry, nothing past that though.)
Changing into a fiery redhead or seductive raven-haired woman
Breast expansion (of course.)

Also available for IM fun.

Currently posting at a slower than normal rate.  Sorry for the inconvenience!
Ons and Offs!
Questions about my kinks, or want different plots than those listed? Look here: Current request thread.
I'm sorry, this is why I disappeared: My (lame) A/A thread.

Coldorchestra

Sometimes all you can do is hurry and wait.

CrazyIvan

sounds interesting, if you don't mind a guy playing a girl then I would to play with you.