You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 24, 2016, 03:24:17 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Searching for an InuYasha RP!  (Read 340 times)

Offline Covert RevulsionTopic starter

Searching for an InuYasha RP!
« on: July 28, 2010, 11:19:30 AM »
Alright, I haven't had much luck, but I'm searching for two kinds of InuYasha RP's.

I desire a RP of these two pairings:
-Kikyou x InuYasha
Past What would have happened if Onigumo never became Naraku? What if InuYasha was after the jewel? InuYasha may desire to be a full fledged demon, but begins to have a change of heart as he develops feelings for Kikyou. This RP will involve their initial encounter and develop from there.

-Kikyou x Sesshomaru

1. Present Rin has fallen ill after being attacked by a poisonous demon. Sesshomaru cannot cure her of this illness, and much to his disdain must resort to the powers of a priestess. Intending to fetch Kagome, he comes across Kikyou who is more then willing to help Rin. But as time progresses, Rin becomes attached to the priestess and tries to plead with Sesshomaru in allowing Kikyou to stay with them.

2. Past This idea falls along the lines of when Kikyou was on the brink of death until after pinning InuYasha to sleep. Sesshomaru has been searching for the priestess that will unlock the secret of his father's tombs, and intends to rely on Kikyou to help him. Finding Kikyou near death, he heals her and forces her to come along him, which she eventually does willingly because he saved her life.

Simply PM me with what idea you're interested in, thank you.

Offline Covert RevulsionTopic starter

Re: Searching for an InuYasha RP!
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2010, 05:56:53 PM »
Note: if you have an idea for the pairings of your own, I would gladly like to hear them.