You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 02:14:53 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Will You Be My Teacher? (Female Seeking Male or Female)  (Read 466 times)

Offline ShayTopic starter

Will You Be My Teacher? (Female Seeking Male or Female)
« on: July 26, 2010, 02:57:57 PM »
Hello there, I'm Shay! It's very nice to meet you. I'm brand spanking new to role playing and while I realize this virgin status is probably quite a drawback to most (my apologies!) I am very eager to learn and would be incredibly grateful if someone was willing to take on the role of being my teacher. I am currently open to almost anything (since I have yet to discover what I do and don't like) and would be ready and willing to try most things as long as you are patient with me. I know I am not interested in scat or extreme violence but besides that I am willing to experiment. Here are a few things I've always wanted to try...

Grand Duchess Anastasia and either her English tutor or her younger brother Alexei
A vampire and his/her human slave
A politician's daughter who is blackmailed into doing things with her fellow students or teachers
A correction's officer and one of their charges in a sadomasochistic relationship (German film Verfolgt anyone?)

Thanks to everyone for reading this! Feel free to respond here or email me at anytime.
Love,
Shay

Offline Nathan Malreaux

Re: Will You Be My Teacher? (Female Seeking Male or Female)
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2010, 03:03:45 PM »
Welcome to E and to roleplaying me dearie!

I'd be happy to 'train' you, be it the art of roleplaying or that of being a dutiful slave to a dominating master.

Send me a PM if you'd like to discover yourself with me.

Sincerely.
Nathan Malreaux

Offline anne sophie

Re: Will You Be My Teacher? (Female Seeking Male or Female)
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2010, 08:34:25 AM »
Hello and welcome to E like me you are new around here,

I would be interested into trying it out with you, you can see my O/O to see if it suits you. I love to write and I love RP, if you haven't found someone yet, PM me.

Take care.