You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 22, 2016, 12:37:39 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Hellion's Corner:  (Read 452 times)

Offline Hellion000Topic starter

Hellion's Corner:
« on: July 25, 2010, 06:34:11 PM »

1.) Captured By The Fae- This concept is fairly old, and well known. The quick and dirty twist is that it's happening in today's modern high tech world. The Fae have existed, using mankind's growing ennui to shelter themselves from prying eyes. But what happens when one of the Sidhe- rulers of the Fae- decides a new playtoy is in order?

Themes- Loss of control, non-consent, public display, forced sexual exploration.

2.) Someone's Got Do It- A high/epic fantasy concept, this one revolves around a youthful member of the village who drew the short end of the stick. Now, somewhat reluctantly, the youth must journey into the monster's den and subject themselves to whatever it is the creature does to it's prey.

Themes- Beastiality (in that the sex will be cross-species, though not specifically animal), Dominance/submission (more power struggle than pet-play or the usual dom/sub set up), bondage.

3.) All In the Family- An oldy but a goody, right? Mom, dad, daughter, son... typical suburban set up. Something naughty happens between two members of the family, and eventually everyone gets involved. Clearly this one is fairly straight forward and plot light, but it's kinda like Aqua Teen Hunger Force in that even without a real plot, it's still a guilty pleasure.

Themes- Incest (duh?), minor ageplay (there's gonna be twenty years or so difference between one set of partners and the other).

These three are off the top of my head. If something you want to do is close to any of these three, don't hesitate to let me know. I'm open to a lot of things, so if you're interested, come knock on my door and we'll talk about it.

This is being crossposted in the Forums and IM RP sections.

Online Doomsday

Re: Hellion's Corner:
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2010, 06:55:19 PM »
If someone's got to do it then I volunteer =]