You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 11:52:05 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Looking to plan and / or play [sub F preferred]  (Read 324 times)

Offline LithosTopic starter

Looking to plan and / or play [sub F preferred]
« on: July 23, 2010, 04:51:01 PM »
I have room for one more game, and would like to plan such should someone be interested. If you are interested, send me a PM:

I actually enjoy the planning part about as much as playing, so if you are simply looking to form nice and detailed game world / idea / plot, I am not adverse to doing only that and leaving actual playing to somebody else.

• Email is my preferred forma
  • I would like good writing
  • I would like my partner to be able to plan the game with me on IM:s or IRC - you can get my IM:s from my profile
  • I am the most in my element at something D/s / BDSM related where I play dominant male character
  • Consensual D/s / BDSM / Ms is always my main interest
  • I am not adverse to NC if there is some potential for the story to actually be interesting, and I have no problems with evil and twisted characters and / or actually extreme content regarding it - that is what the genre is for
  • I like both Co authoring and Co planning. If you are not really interested in actively working at either, I am not a good partner
  • While I wold prefer to design from scratch, we can use both my already made ideas or yours, links to some of my game ideas are on my profile

With best regards:

Lithos