You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 23, 2016, 09:31:38 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Three is Company (Seeking F)  (Read 380 times)

Offline MagicalPenTopic starter

Three is Company (Seeking F)
« on: July 23, 2010, 08:46:18 AM »
Ok, this is an idea I have been craving for a long time now. I will love you forever if you decide to pick this one up!

I am looking for two female characters, and have described them below:

Female 1: The popular girl in school, everyone wants to be her and look like her. She is attractive and knows it and is her own little ring leader. A bit of an attitude, she gets what she wants when she wants it. A little known fact is that she is bi, and is having a relationship with Female 2. Female 1 is in control of the relationship.

Female 2: The quiet school in school, no one ever seems to know her name. She is shy, very innocent, and always seems to hang in the back, always following Female 1 around. She has never been with a guy and Female 1 is the only person she has ever been intimate with. She would/will do anything Female 1 tells her to do.

These characters can be applied to various settings, like an all girls school, or to a coed school.
My character would most likely be a teacher, or a student.
Female 1 is going to seduce my character into a relationship, with Female 2 coming along for the ride too. Initially, Female 1 is in charge, but I see power shifting over to the Male, the two students becoming his 'pets'.

Offline Silk

Re: Three is Company (Seeking F)
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2010, 08:52:46 AM »
I would be interested in female 2 :)

Offline MagicalPenTopic starter

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2010, 08:57:30 AM »
Wow, that was fast :P Ok, Female 2 has been looking for a more dominant-female-bi! (Suggestions always welcome).

Offline forgetmenot

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2010, 01:32:45 PM »
Female 1?

Offline KatieSparks

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2010, 02:00:09 PM »
I would be interested in playing Female 1.. if it hasn't already been filled, that is.