The underwater nymph king (F looking for M)

Started by Lady Scythe, July 22, 2010, 09:06:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Scythe

Valerian, the King of The Nymphs is well aware the Nymphs of Atlantis need sex if they are to renew their strength for their next battle with the Dragons. Only problem is there are not enough women to go around. The solution is to travel through a portal to collect women to satiate their needs. How hard can that be? After all, Nymphs are legendary for their power to attract women.

When the six strapping warriors rise out of the waves one moonlit night, Shaye Holling is stunned. Not only are these men gorgeous but the women around her are besotted and are more than happy to be carried off by the Nymphs. That is all but Shaye and Breanna Johnson. Neither of them is going to allow themselves to be manhandled by a bunch of men for reasons that are only too obvious to the women.

Valerian is instantly attracted to the pale beauty of Shaye. He knows he has met his mate for life. However, he can’t work out why Shaye doesn’t act like the other women. Nymphs have an undoubted power to seduce any woman with a look or a touch. This is his mate. She must come to him. Why doesn’t she just give into the inevitable?

What is inevitable to the Nymph King is not so to Shaye Holling. She is not just any woman and although Valerian is certainly one fine looking man she isn’t about to allow some piece of beefcake to take her anywhere she doesn’t want to go. She isn’t that easy. She is full of attitude and is going to make Valerian jump through some hoops before she gives in.

I really need a male who can put a lot of detail into an rp, at least a paragraph per posting and someone who can do aggressive dominance but also show a softer side
"Crawling through this world as disease flows through my veins
I look into myself, but my own heart has been changed
I can't go on like this
I loathe all I've become"

https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=14316

Lady Scythe

"Crawling through this world as disease flows through my veins
I look into myself, but my own heart has been changed
I can't go on like this
I loathe all I've become"

https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=14316