Threesome....need one more male for this story!

Started by TamaRose, July 19, 2010, 01:51:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TamaRose

Yes,I know these two guys are from the Anime Saiuyki but this isn't a Saiyuki RP.It just happens these are my two favorite characters from the anime and wanting two guys to play them for my story.Anyway,I am wanting them to either be high school teachers or have one be a teacher while the other plays my characters older brother.Either way it will eventually end up in a threesome later on but not before alot of havoc and drama ensue.

There isn't a major plot but if I can come up with one I will let you know.At the moment it is more for fun and to live out some dirty fantasy in a story.So,to whomever is willing to play the characters up above will depend on if it turns into an incest/smut rp or just a regular regular smut rp.lol

Anyway,I like openmindedness and opinions as to how I can make things better or what else could be added to a story.So if anyone is wanting to add anything or maybe take something away let me know.I will let whomever accepts pick names for the guys.That is unless you want to use their Anime names which is fine too.If you do they are Sanzo and Hakkai.

TamaRose

If anyone is willing to do this storyline with characters other then the ones above I am willing to do it.The only thing that I don't do is scat so anything else is up for discussion.Also,they don't have to be teachers.I am just really looking for a threesome of some kind.

Exneal

Hmmm... A story line with two characters fro Saiyuki, this could proove insteresting. I'd be up for being one of the males. I think it could definatly be fun to participate in a threesome ;D As for suggestions for a possible story... Well, we could say that the two guys are both after the girl and they're best friends who would never betray eatch other, and so they talk a special approach with this lady, conquering her at the same time.

TamaRose

That would be cool.Would you want a school setting or something different?

TamaRose

Which one did you want?That way if someone else knows who they will be playing.