The fallen God idea ( m/f or f/f ))

Started by abandoneddolly, July 18, 2010, 12:44:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

abandoneddolly

Dolly has a plot probably brought on by reading too many dark hunter books.

Plot-

Xenite was the go to assassin for the Gods. The go to bitch if the gods were pissed at some human, God or other being Xenite could make sure they were dead within the hour without any sign of murder. Xenite had for a long time got bored at killing people just because they looked at someone the wrong way, or used the wrong tone. But she continued her work till one day she was told to kill someone, and for some reason she couldn't bring herself to kill him.  She found no fault in him, and refused.

The Gods got pissed and decided to teach her a little lesson. Since she refused to obey them any more she was stripped of her powers except for her immortality, and thrown into a slave auction. If she would not serve the Gods. The Gods would make her bow to a lesser being maybe after that she would learn her place. 

Things that could be added in this rp

Forced submission, as Xenite sees humans as little more then dirt. She would assume she is dominate over them.

Bondage

Non con that would later turn to con

Humiliation

Plot twist- perhaps the person who she was supposed to kill is the o ne that buys her at the auction.

Chrystal

Hey, Dolly.

This is interesting.

Have you had any takers yet? If not I'd be interested in discussing the possibilities with you...

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!