Give the person above you an Ego-Pep! Spread the love, people ;)

Started by Amelita, July 17, 2010, 05:41:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xiphon III

Deserves a little pep talk. Unfortunately, I don't know you well enough to give an effective one...but I would REALLY like to rectify that situation.

Becky boo

I don't really know you but I love your name and your avvie :( if I knew you better I'd give you something great!! <3 seriously(:

Xiphon III

Unapproved? Boo to that, Becky Boo! I'm sure you'll get access to the rest of these boards soon enough!

Underneath

You seem like a pretty cool guy :D  I haven't really got the chance to talk to you, but I can tell you've got lots of friends ;)

Becky boo

oh under you are th coolest person SO FAR i've met on this site. You are so welcoming andfriendly...thanks! you made me smile atleast once today lol

Underneath

Quote from: Becky boo on January 09, 2011, 11:03:45 PM
oh under you are th coolest person SO FAR i've met on this site. You are so welcoming andfriendly...thanks! you made me smile atleast once today lol

Awww *cries happy tears*  You are so sweet Becca!  Everyone here is just so friendly, but I can honestly say I've never actually talked to someone as much as I've been talking to you.  There is something about you, and I can't really point my finger on it.  But it's really nice  O:)

Becky boo

Quote from: Underneath on January 09, 2011, 11:07:33 PM
Awww *cries happy tears*  You are so sweet Becca!  Everyone here is just so friendly, but I can honestly say I've never actually talked to someone as much as I've been talking to you.  There is something about you, and I can't really point my finger on it.  But it's really nice  O:)

:) well yay! <3 I always say everything happens for a reason :) and anyways I may sound like a creeper but under you are amazing! <3 I hope we become even better friends...if we aren't already now?? :)

Underneath

Quote from: Becky boo on January 09, 2011, 11:10:46 PM

:) well yay! <3 I always say everything happens for a reason :) and anyways I may sound like a creeper but under you are amazing! <3 I hope we become even better friends...if we aren't already now?? :)

You're gonna make me cry for real!  You're so wonderful Becca.  I feel like we're getting closer by the second, and I really can't wait until you get approved because I feel we're going to be even better friends <3

Becky boo

lol I try! I can't wait either! I hope if I get accepted that you and I continue to talk and stay friends for awhile! really you are like ahhh! lol <3333 i'm out of peppy things, you are a good friend so far? :) ahaha that sounds mean:s

Underneath

Quote from: Becky boo on January 09, 2011, 11:27:12 PM
lol I try! I can't wait either! I hope if I get accepted that you and I continue to talk and stay friends for awhile! really you are like ahhh! lol <3333 i'm out of peppy things, you are a good friend so far? :) ahaha that sounds mean:s

LOL  When you get approved, we can talk even more and hopefully get to know each other even better :D  I know, I'm just an all-around good guy.  And you know...you're an all-around great girl  :-[

Becky boo

true ture!

i've very happy to have gotten to meet you Under your friends where u are, are very lucky to have you! night!

Underneath

Apraxia

You're one friendly welcome wagon, Under. Keep it up  ;)

Underneath

Quote from: Apraxia on January 10, 2011, 12:58:05 AM
You're one friendly welcome wagon, Under. Keep it up  ;)

I'm trying :D  She really is a nice girl though and I would like to get to know her better :P

I saw you and Anithinium kinda hit it off ever since you two joined E together, so I know you too are a friendly welcome wagon ;)

TheLegionary

SpiralSpider

Legionary! I'm so happy to see you.

Catching you in the forums is such a breath of fresh air.

And now that I see your sig I'm very eager to figure you out more and see if we can play together. ^.^
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

jilorbb

You're so much stronger than you give yourself credit for. Life has given you more than you fair share of troubles and you've proven yourself time and time again. You're one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen and hardly anyone on earth is worthy of having you as their lover.  8-)

Nico

I am so glad that you're back, jilorbb. Brought a smile to my face!

Amelita

You're a wonderful person, Nic. You know I love you to death. Always friendly and ready to expand that big heart of yours. You definitely make E a better place for me. Not to mention your awesome, awesome droolworthy taste in avatars ::)

<3

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Nico

~blows a kiss to Amelia~ You're a real darling. I'm glad that I met you here.

AllAboutDetail

Nicholas, your a great guy and knows how to make someone feel welcome.

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Wykyd

PlayfulPamela

Sex is hereditary. If your parents never had it, chances are you won't either

my o/o https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=108434.0