News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

A nice roleplay story

Started by sephiroth, July 16, 2010, 11:25:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sephiroth

Hi,
OK this is my first time trying this. I am looking for some one that would like to do a post by post roleplay with whit me. I have never really don a post of post on a forum be for. So any why here is my idea...

It is a Sephiroth roleplay with my OC Araina. It is called lost Angles it's mostly a story about him coming back and trying to take over the plant. But is that what he really needs? He is looking for the black materia but Araina has it. she is just as sick of people. But at that point in time she only wants to kill people off and save the plant. She kind of knows it's not a good idea to destroy the plant. But he tries to talk her into it but in the end she knows the right thing to do. It is a love story where they fall in love and maybe have some kids. After They find out there is more to life then sadness and despair. She helps him to live in the world once more. He kind of helps her as well. she also helps With people not wanting to kill him... If there are any other who would like to join in as the other character that's fine like cloud and so one. I would like this roleplay to be a adult rated like rated R with sexual things going on. There can be so Bondage and so on Araina likes to being tied up. You can go to my ONs and Offs post to see a Bio: of my OCs.. here My Ons and offs with my characters

Here is a little bit of the story I hope that is OK....

She looks out at the city of Midgar not in the best of moods at this Point in time. She moves over to the end of the cliff and looks down. Longing and sadness fills her eyes all though she is not showing it. Her long brown hair moves a little as a cold breeze blows bye. It was just cold enough to make anyone shiver. Her long black jacket moves lightly showing off her black low cut top and long black pants. But she stared unmoving the cold wind reflecting the feeling in her heart. Cold and lonely like stone she lets out a long exhaled breath. Wording to her self what would it take to destroy the plant. Knowing the sound of people screams bagging for the lives. Would be the only thing that would make her heart feel any warmth at this rate. She talks to her self in a deep wispier. "I wonder what it well take to get people's attention?" she lets out a another long breath "I do not even know why I try to help this people some times..." She looks up at the sky...."Maybe he had a good idea the people on this plant do not deserve to live"...
why so serious? lets put a smile on the face!...

My Ons and offs with my characters