You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 05:28:32 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Inception! (no spoilers)  (Read 621 times)

Offline DunnuckTopic starter

Inception! (no spoilers)
« on: July 16, 2010, 09:39:23 PM »
Was FRIGGIN BRILLIANCE!

Offline Aether

Re: Inception! (no spoilers)
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2010, 02:45:32 PM »
I have heard this.

It seems that the Warner Brothers (and their one sister Dot <.< ) and the director of Dark Night with some great on screen special effects put together a great film.  I plan on catching it possibly today.

Online HairyHeretic

• Lei varai barbu - The true bearded one
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • And the Scorpion said "Little frog .. I can swim."
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2010, 03:08:53 PM »
A friend of mine has said as much and is draging the rest of us to see it tomorrow evening. This will be at least his second showing for it.

Offline KatieSparks

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2010, 08:32:49 PM »
I've never enjoyed a Christopher Nolan movie before of the ones I've seen (Memento, Batman Begins, Dark Knight, Prestige) but Inception was really great.

Offline Host of Seraphim

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2010, 01:51:00 AM »
It was very slow-paced at first, and I thought I was going to be disappointed until it promptly turned into one of the greatest mind-fucks I have ever experienced.

Offline Endorphin

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2010, 08:21:24 AM »
That movie is just BRILLIANT!

All the pieces came together flawlessly. I'd go as far as to say that's probably my favourite movie ever. And yeah, what an incredible mind-fuck!  ;D

Offline KatieSparks

« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2010, 02:08:22 PM »
It was very slow-paced at first, and I thought I was going to be disappointed until it promptly turned into one of the greatest mind-fucks I have ever experienced.

I kind of felt the same way - I wasn't really disappointed, but not wowed yet, until the part where things really got.. turned upside down.

Offline DunnuckTopic starter

« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2010, 07:37:36 PM »
Its called Exposition XD. Chris Nolan is simply a genious. Original, diverse, and smart. He made batman more than just a rich man dressed as a bat in a movie you dont need to particularly pay attention to. Great director.

Offline LoveThyself

« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2010, 10:26:56 PM »
I loved this movie! The imagery was great, and the entire last half of the movie was crazy intense. Love the originality of it too.

Awwwwesome.

Offline LittleMonster

« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2010, 02:04:33 AM »
Unf, I loved this movie. I saw it last weekend and I have not been able to stop talking about it. Certainly one of the best mindfucks I've seen in a movie, and the concept was awesome. The music is really lovely too. <3 = Hans Zimmer.