Twilight Anyone? m/m

Started by Serephino, July 16, 2010, 09:19:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Serephino

After seeing the last movie I've had this idea in my head that I'd like to play out.  Basically, my character is a good friend of the Cullens, vampire of course.  But he takes an interest in Jacob, who is bicurious or bi,  and when Bella breaks his heart my opportunist character moves in to pick up the pieces.  The whole vampire thing would be a problem at first, but my character would charm him, and rub it in Bella's face at every opportunity of course.  Maybe he even gets Jacob to go along with him at first by telling him maybe he could win Bella back by making her jealous. 

Something else I'm interested in including is my character somehow becoming mortal again.  Once Jacob is in love with him, and vice/versa, they find away for him to trade mortality with Bella so Jacob and my character can live a normal life together.

Something else I would like to have is mpreg.  After Jacob imprints on my character he gets knocked up; a trait of his people he doesn't know about.  Since I know this isn't a popular kink, I can live without it.  But I'm just throwing it out there as a possibility. 

Oh, and no sparkling!  I know it's in the books/movies, but just.... no....

Serephino

Astrofig

I utterly hate Twilight, but I have to admit their take on werewolves was fascinating. And if there's no sparkling.....I confess I'm intrigued. Would this Jacob have to be older than his movie counterpart, who's only 16?

Serephino

No, he doesn't have to be older.  I think 16 is the forum limit, though wasn't he 17 in Eclipse?

Astrofig

Ah, he may have been; i haven't seen Eclipse so I don't know. Hmm...all right, pm me and we can discuss.

Serephino

I'm putting this back out there with a few small changes.   

Astrofig

I'm back.....do you still want to continue?