You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 08:02:06 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: General question for Bleach fans  (Read 319 times)

Offline CmdrRenegadeTopic starter

General question for Bleach fans
« on: July 15, 2010, 04:19:53 PM »
There's this old meme around saying "Tite Kubo trolled my fandom!" What exactly does that mean?

Offline Oniya

• StoreHouse of Useless Trivia
  • Oracle
  • Carnite
  • Location: Just bouncing through. Hi! City of Roses, Pennsylvania
  • One bad Motokifuka. Also cute and FLUFFY!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 3
Re: General question for Bleach fans
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2010, 04:40:18 PM »
It seems to derive from a fandom theory showing up in official canon, with the assumption that the author actually read/heard of the fan-theory and adopted it.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Ptitlekzrxgx4f?from=Main.SureWhyNot  (in the Anime section)

Offline Chevalier des Poissons

Re: General question for Bleach fans
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2010, 06:16:38 PM »
It seems to derive from a fandom theory showing up in official canon, with the assumption that the author actually read/heard of the fan-theory and adopted it.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Ptitlekzrxgx4f?from=Main.SureWhyNot  (in the Anime section)

It's exactly that. Tite Kubo is very synchronized with what happens in relation to his work. He actually reads most of the Bleach fanfics around there, and he proved that in one story, where he made a direct mention to a fandom theory. He does that sometimes as well.