You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 05:48:01 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: If I may suggest something..o-o...  (Read 461 times)

Offline WolfyTopic starter

If I may suggest something..o-o...
« on: July 15, 2010, 08:29:47 AM »
Not to impose or anything..but I was wondering if any thought had been given to the..eh...thought of creating sub-boards for off-topic for Anime/Manga and Video Game related talk.

o-o...So..yeah..just putting that out there...*scurries back under his rock*

Offline Lady Annabelle

Re: If I may suggest something..o-o...
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2010, 08:34:04 AM »
About a year or so ago, many of the forums were condescended because the Staff believed that there were just too many.  There was a 'Video Game' forum that got moved into the Off Topic one.

So, in the belief of keeping the forums clean and less full of clutter, I think the Staff doesn't want to create too many boards...

Offline Paladin

• Angel/Demon Hybrid
  • Restricted
  • Enchanter
  • Without my Honor I am Nothing. Try to understand
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2010, 08:36:20 AM »
About a year or so ago, many of the forums were condescended because the Staff believed that there were just too many.  There was a 'Video Game' forum that got moved into the Off Topic one.

So, in the belief of keeping the forums clean and less full of clutter, I think the Staff doesn't want to create too many boards...

I'm gonna agree with this. I think its still too cluttered. I wish we could further collapse down the forms not bu general areas, but by each sub area that we don't want to see poping up that gahastly color.

Offline Paradox

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2010, 08:42:41 AM »
If this happens, then any special interest group could come along and request their own board, which would really fuck things up because they would either be given the board, thus bogging down the layout of the site, or be denied the board, and feel all whiny and pissed off that anime fans got one and they didn't; besides, anime and video games aren't even directly related (aside from anime-based video games).

Offline WolfyTopic starter

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2010, 08:49:03 AM »
Then what about a sub-board for Media in general? o-o *shrugs* Just a suggestion, guys. *flees*

Offline Paradox

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2010, 08:53:27 AM »
That might already go under the one with "Media" in the title:

Art, Media, and Music

This forum caters to those artistic abilities not covered by literature.