You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 26, 2016, 10:16:46 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Looking for some Final Fantasy VII​ RPs  (Read 253 times)

Offline sephirothTopic starter

Looking for some Final Fantasy VII​ RPs
« on: July 15, 2010, 03:38:03 AM »
Hi, I am I'm looking for some one to role play with. I don't mind the gender I'm up for any sort of settings or themes that are in these worlds.

Some one to role play with my OCs
                                            >:) NEED Sephiroth form Final Fantasy VII​. >:)
                                                                  Sesshomaru form IunYash.
                                                             Raistlin Majere form Dragonlance.
                                                                  Prince Nuada form Hellboy.
                                                          Jiro Mochizuki form Black Blood Brothers.
                                                           --not relay looking but would like to have--
                                                         Kang a Bozak draconian form Dragonlance.
                                                                     Brooklen form gargoyles.

Oh I forgot to put some one to all so role play Vincent form Final Fantasy VII to play with me as Sephiroth with Vincent being dominant.. and if you are looking for any of the characters I named I well play them for you..