You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 27, 2016, 04:11:44 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Really, Teen Vogue? Thanks for being entirely dehumanizing ... yet again.  (Read 2229 times)

Offline mieko

I just hope that attitude isn't as much of a trend as the magazine makes it out to be. But then media does tend to skewer and alter the truth of things at times. 0.o

And it's a shame so many girls don't have a positive enough self image to not just simply follow along with it all. I remember when I was in high school I had a really close male friend that to be honest. It could have gone one way or the other. No one was ever really sure if he was gay or not. But it wasn't something I really thought about much one way or the others. There's way too much emphasis now on being "cool' and generally the stuff that kids consider "cool" is anything but. Having a gay friend for an accessory rather than just having a friend for the sake of having a good friend is definately uncool I would think but then...maybe someday the real world will get a clue ^^

~That's me in my own litle dreamland  thinking lol~

Offline Oniya

• StoreHouse of Useless Trivia
  • Oracle
  • Carnite
  • Location: Just bouncing through. Hi! City of Roses, Pennsylvania
  • One bad Motokifuka. Also cute and FLUFFY!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 3
I had more male friends than female friends, no clue whatsoever about their sexuality.  Of course, I was more of a tomboy/nerd than most of the girls at my school could deal with.

Offline Kuroneko

Re: Really, Teen Vogue? Thanks for being entirely dehumanizing ... yet again.
« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2010, 09:45:59 PM »
Wow.  I really just ... have no words.  Oy ...